N~Potm

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
potm is great hero espiecially when you kill the stunner so SF doesnt get stopped
just got a question what the hell is a mirror match

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
POTM is hardly never first hero because she can't do a lot of things. The only time you can use her safly is in mirror matches because NE can only hunt rush and you can counter that with your own hunts and your hunts will be stronger.. POTM push = GG

phoenix_tea

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Before i used to get potm as my second hero all the time even in 1vs1. But these days for 1vs1 ive ditched both the ranged heroes and get the warden as my 2rd hero after my dh because i find its a lot more damaging than a potm combined with a dh plus it tends to be easier to micro(for me anyway). DH and warden work extremely well especially against undead ghoul rush(immolation and fan of knives).

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
The only time you can use her safly is in mirror matches because NE can only hunt rush and you can counter that with your own hunts and your hunts will be stronger.. POTM push = GG
Every time I play NE vs NE, and I see someone got a hero other than POTM I just go expand, because I know they cant stop me, especially if they've gone DH/archers or some such thing.

Reaction score
searing arrow makes potm such a damn good hero. She owns the kotg later game, except for the ultimates which I think kotg has a better one =[