N~Potm

AJ007

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Potm

alright lets go over this....potm is a great harasser with her searing arrows and if u combine her with sea witch's cold arrows they are awesome harassers (refer to cecil's first audio replay posted by vbadgirl to see), also her trueshot aura is like lvl 1 upgrade for attack owl is ok for scouting (shades own them there >_<) and starfall is one of the best ultinates uf your askin me. anything else?

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
shes a good hero but... usually not a first pick i completely agree with u about searing arrow and cold arrow. and starfall is simply lovely :) Her trueshot is good w/ teams like with a UD going fiends/statues it boosts your units and your pards... overall shes a decent hero but pick her for 2nd or 3rd hero

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm.. in my opinion, she sux in Solo games, but she is good third hero in ffa and RT.

KotG pwns her.

Reaction score
ya theres something i agree with legend about o_O
but i prefer owls over shade anyday and i think starfall isnt the best because she can easily be stopped and then youd have to wait a long time. but its good none the less

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah she sucks in solo but i think as 1st skill you should get the trueshot aura.For archers and hunts it's more important to have than to have greater dmg with the searong

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
depends what you are playing against. if you are matched against another NE potm is a must.

SF is easily stopped as many of the ultimates but with a little trick such as AMS or invuln potion she can keep her ultimate longer. still there is no doubt its one of the most ravaging spells in the game..for buildings and units.

she is a well rounded hero and makes an excelent second hero choice.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
As 1st she may be good if you gain exp fast and later with startfall.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
she is good in solo kmirror match, ive seen her used good, but legend didnt use her very well

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
PotM probably has the highest DPS with Trueshot Aura and Searing Arrows, but it's simple, she's not melee and isn't too tough.

I have seen Scout used to great use before, and your PotM is a fast, Archer/Dryad booster with her aura, but she is one of the quickest heroes to die with low HP.

She is a decent harasser, but the worst out of all the NE heroes. ;)

As for Starfall, she is left vulnerable but when immune, as she says, 'Cry!'.

She is great as a second hero, though people will always choose DH/Warden-KotG or DH-Warden in any order, or as usual, Beastmaster. :D

But is this trade-off OK? In RoC, Miss PotM does seem to have a slight edge, but then again, only in Team (Rifles are insane with her) and in mirror matches.

My 2 cents, service tax included.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
she is good in solo kmirror match, ive seen her used good, but legend didnt use her very well
what would you say by using her 'well' then.

scout would've been pwnage if the opponent was mirror to me, creep jack, etc...

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hm?

Potm Is so underused that its not even funny.
I think I've truthfully only seen her.. in mabey in a max of 10 games..
Makes Ya wonder why...
O yeah.. thats right.. Low HP/Armor/Defense
ITs basicly using your money to buy about 10 seconds of all the enemies attackhing her..

The_Keebler_Elf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would never choose PotM as a first hero unless I'm in a team game and I'm massing ranged, but in a normal game I'd choose KotG or Warden over her anyday.

I'm not saying she sucks though, her trueshot aura is great. Just not good for a first hero cuz she cant really solo anything herself, you need other units to cover her. Warden can take a bit of damage while dealing great damage w/ FoK or SS.

Just my 2 cents.

Wait, I gotta stop saying that, I saw x42bn6 use it. Dang, now I gotta think of a new thing to say at the end of posts...

How about Boom Boom Bang. Ya...

Boom Boom Bang.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of people use POTM as a first hero and they get mass ranged. I heard it works well.

H

Hellstormwest

People generally use POTM for mirror matches and such kuz of true shot aura

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of people use POTM with mass ranged. I heard people think it's overpowered.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey way to go off topic! :D

Potms suck until they get to level 5 with fast run boots

Period.