My Pindle(BOT) drop theory

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
ok this is my theory...

Notice how most of us have more then Aris right?...he has like 450+ around that area...

i have 570+
and some that guy in the JED IS THE SHIET thread said he has 1000+ ok think about it...1000+ EVERYTHING SHOULD BE UNIQUE

ok what am i finding?.....a dink on a stick...

highlords/ghoulhide.....who the F*** needs that?

1000+ mf guy finding rare crap/sc's...prolly useless

Aris my hero on the other hand

finding 63+ sojs worth of BS and Grandfather...and he has a dink of 450+ mf....see theres something wrong here..

so i say....wel im gonna test out...450+ mf and see what happens....ill get back to you guys on that

or TRY IT OUT

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cool let us know man. I been finding crap also. Just 2 damn freakin vipermagi!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!! I have 850+mf including merc. Maybe i'm going to try and lower my mf number a little. But please test your theory and let us know. Btw, how much run was it for Aris to find all that crap and you?? Mine was over 1000 runs!!!! Got exhausted and stop the bot for a while sheesh.. =(

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its all luck man. if you check up on mf for uniques. it stops being a 1-1 ratio after 100%mf. and it really starts to dwindle after 400%.

the difference between 400%-1000% for a unique to drop is only about 100%mf.

their is no point where mf starts to hurt you though. the more the better. but even at 1000% mf, the chances are still less than a tenth of 1% for a unique to drop.

remember i had pindle running 3days straight to start with and i didnt get anything to drop. nothing worth 1 soj. and then the schaefers droped and it all started commin in.

drops tend to come in streaks. i'll go a day or so with alot of drops. then the next day i wont get anything. and back n forth.

the only thing you can do is just to let it run. eventually you will get somthing.