My NEW game (dont screw it up plz)

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
okay so you step on it the 2 open from the sides.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: Well, all looks to be in order here...

*Trias looks at each open door, closes his eyes, and walks off towards the Western door*

Trias: I believe this to be the way that will lead us true, but i cannot be certain

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
oh this is about to get fun! i think you should all be very carefull..
okay so you go through the other door and u r in a hall its long and narrow and only goes one way as you walk you see lil circley things on the wall (dont even bother trying to inspect them yo wont find ne thing.. but they do have something i just wont tell you what and no matter how hard you try i wont) so you eventully come to the end of the hall.. it ends in a room...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*with his wings still folded in front of him acting as a shield, Trias walks slowly into the rooms looking around inspecting the walls and floor, making sure not to set off any traps*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: ill post agein 2morrow this will get fuun.....

Zack2216

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: my apologies for being away for so long. I have had a friend over for the past week and I haven't ingrained visiting battle forums everyday to post into my schedule.

Speaking up, finally, after observing the parties actions.
"Good man Trias, find anything out of the ordinary?"

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: look familiar zack? btw isnt it past your bedtime :p

okay so now i will post

okay so your in a square stone room. there are the same circles on the wall.. there are also many traps in this room from what you can tell...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: Can you see the traps, elder Trias? I can cast Detect Traps.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: The traps are as evident as my past transgressions, well, to me anyway.... We must be careful, i can guide us through and point them out if anyone would like to disarm them and keep them if they detatch from the floor and walls.

*Trias's eyes begin to glow extremely bright, a few traps gain an aura around them that is visible to the rest of the party*

Trias: These were the one you would have noticed on your own if you were lucky...

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
so umm i guess you guys went in... so your walking walking walking.. its a long room.. you are avoding the traps.. oh dear i steped on one! so you look around expecting something and for awhiel nothing heppens.. rill oh my you hear something very loud behind you.
*turns around*
you see.. oh who saw this comeing.. a dragon! oh my! :eek

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra looks at the dragon and assumes the party can handle offense, so she sets herself to defense.

Aphra: Martha, goddess of life and creation, set into us the protection you afford me! Light of protection, life of defense, bring the sanctuary that your wayward asks!

An aura of protection surrounds the party. To Aphra, herself, Sanctuary has been cast.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*the armor on Trias glows with a golden light, as a second pair of wings sprouts forth from it and he flies at the dragon using them to fly, keeping his other wings free*

Trias: Betrayer of the light!

*he spins in midair, slashing twice (once with each end of his swallow) and smacking the dragon with his own wings and then flies past*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra is praying from within her sancuary. She obviously preparing some kind of clerical assault.[/color]

OOC: Torrid, we need you for what damage Trias did to the dragon and such...such as your character attacking and anyone else that will attack.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: sorry sorry i have been neglecting my game :( i have been working hard on my cowboy bebop video and i have finally finished it!

okay so ne wayz
you flew past it and it doged a lil but you sill managed to hit it kind a lil above the shoulder good job.. dont worry ill tell you when she dies :)

*playes a very fast song*

the dragon stops for a bit looks confused she looks around and sees us looks more confused

ooc:this might be a good time to attack..

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Trias: Now, wayward!
Aphra: Hammer of Holy Light, Martha, lead this dragon to the life you have ordained!

Aphra releases Celestial Hammer.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
okay
hehe OoOoOoOoOoOo CRIT!!!!!!!
thats right bizatches!!!!!!
she starts stumbing.. quite a bit actully alot.. like shes about to fall...
ne one wana finsh this?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: I wouldn't recomend Aphra doing that... She's cast three spells, and...well...she's still quite young.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Aphra: *sighing as she feels weakened* I don't think I can cast another spell for a while.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*flies up behind the dragon and spins, swinging his swallow once, slamming with his wings, then going to stab the swallow into the dragon's neck*

Trias: The Light consumes you....

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
and she dies :(
oh well so now your in this room still dead dragon what do you do?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias takes out a flask and collects some of the dragon's blood and then proceeeds to take its teeth, claws, right eyeball, and a few scales*

Trias (to self): These will come in handy in the future

*looks around the room*