My ideas for Starcraft 2

Treva

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I already explained this thats why I wasn't getting it...

Each stat starts at 5 (In the Terrans case each starts at 3) as a default... You basicly get original starcraft stats in doing this... If you add to one it will take away from the other... So if you have level 7 Skill in toss for example you will HAVE to have level 3 phyonics... Does it make more sence now???

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ninjadude.proboards22.com
first of all before u said both bars start at 1

second of all i understand what you were saying but u dont understand what im asking! ill use an example.

zerg: strength: 3
speed: 7

see that? they are at different levels

WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE!??!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?¿i!i!?¿?¿

Treva

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok the minimum is level 1 is what I MEANT to get at... Oh and look here I will quote it from my FIRST post on line 54 as to what THAT zergling would look like.

At level 7 speed the zergling will be visualy noticably longerand have much lighter apearing carapace. It's tail becomes sightly longer and it's legs also stretch out over a longer span for faster sprinting.
Just because you put one above the other dosn't make a lick of difference as to what level is higher which I already explained a while ago was the fact that I was only going to explain the higher levels in each as explaining what a zerg looked like with level 3 strength would be EXACTLY the same as talking about one with level 7 speed!

Geeze was it that hard???

Treva

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well now that I have gone through great detail to explain does someone wanna help me modify this to make it better/more efficient.