Misunderstood skills

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Common NE base building knowledge. That is where walling out with moon wells and enfilading can sometimes help. I did that a few times in 2on3 situations, and managed to hold on for the win.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well depends on a few things. Like if the problem is solved, it would be nice to close considering after that it is all +1.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
A few other skills I don't see many people using are Dark Ritual, Hex, Soul Burn, and ya...basically the disabling spells. Ever since I started playing Footmen Frenzy, I've been using such spells rather frequrntly and I must say I do prefer them over some attack spells now. :D

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
A few other skills I don't see many people using are Dark Ritual, Hex, Soul Burn, and ya...basically the disabling spells. Ever since I started playing Footmen Frenzy, I've been using such spells rather frequrntly and I must say I do prefer them over some attack spells now. :D
Come on, disablers are the best. Considering that most of the int ultimates involve overrated channels. As forged said, hex is awesome for solo rushing. But is so is also flooding the base with Serpent Wards.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:

Come on man. Even the pros use them.
dark ritual is used on skelies to get some mana, for the nova.
hex is primarly for the usual second used shadow hunter.
since the incineration is mana cost, soul burn is a must.

What were those frequently?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I love soul burn, beats using the cruddy volcano anyday.

brightlight

Member!
Reaction score
I prefer dust of apearance over far sight. True its about 37 gold per charge, but isnt it worth it killing off low hp unit, doing overall chain dmg of heavy armored units of tier 1 (ghouls, footmens, grunts). Besides its not like mana cost of it is low.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
brightlight said:
I prefer dust of apearance over far sight. True its about 37 gold per charge, but isnt it worth it killing off low hp unit, doing overall chain dmg of heavy armored units of tier 1 (ghouls, footmens, grunts). Besides its not like mana cost of it is low.

Dust of appearance and far sight cannot be compared, they don't have the same usage.
Also, this hero cannot aford to use far sight because u desperatly need to have powerfull chain and wolves.

Related to this hero last week on b.net I've succeeded in stealing its lvl 3 wolves with the breakers. It is easy, u just enjure the wolf a little and the breaker with full mana can steal it.