Megaman: The Zeta Threat (TekBlade13's thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Omega: Hopefully he proves to be more of a challenge than what we just faced.

Tek: Be careful about what you wish or, Omega.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Football is running a lot later than it should and killing my BF time.))

Razael: I feel that your wish may come true, Omega. Because my scanners are picking up a strong maverick in the base...

*Razael charges his buster readying to get his shield ready at any time.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Ryu's mask covers his face as he does a detailed scan. He also charges his buster port to activate his sheild. Because he's holding his sword, he cannot use his X-Buster, at the moment.*

Ryu: I'm picking up the same thing. It looks like I can get some decent scans of their temporal data. Tek? You ready to move in? It looks like that "heavy resistance" is setting up for us. It seems out "decoys" may have gotten signals off.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

((OOC: That's what my character looks like. Used the body of Vile. Recolored Zero's sword, and X's buster. :) ))

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: ill draw mine when im not lazy...

BOT: *Turns on scanners*
Seth: Your right Ryu, they are getting ready, oh damn their deploying light plasma gatling guns. Tek now i understand why you told us to thread lightly...
Tek: Yeah this would be a hell to overpass. Omega and Fury, you go first and apply your newly earned stealth techniques, i am reading a power supply at the western side of the base take it out. Seth you and Razael will be the main striking force after Omega and Fury take out the Gatling guns, whilst me and Ryu will be backing you up with long range. come on group we can do this!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Omega heads off in the direction of the power supply, waiting for Fury to back him up.*

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Fury, following Omega reaches the first power supply, and turns it off, although almost as an after thought, kills the three guards at the poser supply. "Hehe too easy." Fury whispers under his breath. Fury looks across and sees Omega switching off the other poser supply, and quickly turns to look at the gatling guns stop firing and collapse.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Razael: Tek, I do believe that we should be as quick as possible, so they don't have enough time to prepare.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
OOC: *giggles at DB's drawing* nice job man ;-) hahahahalol sorry. BOT

Tek: OK strike team, move move move!!!

Seth and Razael run forward, their comm enhancements booting up to keep in contact with the whole team. Seth take sout his weapons and kill s a couple guards, whilst Razael does the same. Tek and ryu give them cover fire, keeping the other mistreants at bay while the 2 strike teamers can get to the door. Eventaully the door gets unlocked, and the team regroups.

Tek: Great job guys, that was what i wanted to ee, awesome teamwork from all of you, now, the fun part, we have a Class 1 maverick. Hes a big badass around here so we have to use our skill sto our advantage........hes right behind that door. Ill go first, seeing as how im the leader, Ryu, you fall in behind me, and all the rest, behind him.........lets move.

Tek begind to head twords the door as the rest of the group follows him. Tek punches in the code for the door and it automatically opens for him. The group steps in and the whole room goes dark, then lights up a dark blue. A large phoenix type maverick appears.

Maverick??: Mwahahahahahaha! so you came this far just to DIE?! SO BE IT!

the maverick charges at the group, and everybody scatters in pairs, Tek with Ryu, Razael with Seth, and Fury with Omega.....

Tek: STICK WITH YOUR TEAMATES GUYS!!! TAKE HIM DOWN IN PAIRS

OOC: Ill let you guys fight it out, theres your given partners for the rest of the story.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Ryu fires off several X-Buster shots at the pheonix, but they do minimal damage. He knows that this distraction is needed though, and Tek quickly sees his game plan. Ryu and Tek begin laying down heavy cover fire, keeping the mavericks attention directed towards them.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Omega: Hmph.

*Griffin Blade flares up. Omega dashes at the phoenix from behind, and following Seth's lead, he slashes at the belly of the beast.*

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Razael backs up and holds his beam saber high, and suddenly the room becomes bright white, and Razael has a brilliant white aurora around him. (Holy Possession)*

Razael: Seth, let's get him...

*Razael charges at the Maverick, and the maverick and Razael lock swords.*

Razael: Seth, now!

*Seth jumps onto Razaels shoulders and flips over the maverick and slashing him in the back. The Maverick turning around to face Seth. Razael charges his buster and brings out his beam shield and he uses his shield as a projectile and fires it at the Maverick point blank range, and the impact forces the Maverick against the wall with the shield pinned against him.*

((Goooo Teamwork!!)

((BTW, Tek, was that a crack at my drawing?))

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Fury and Omega both charge at once, with swords in a ready position. Omega first slashes at the mavericks right arm, while Fury slashes his left arm. As Fury makes his slash though the maverick is gone. Looking behind both of them, Fury sees the maverick taking a swing at Fury. Fury side jumps but not enough to go flying back against the wall. Omega seeing this hops back in aid of Fury. Fury hops back up quickly and injects his nitrogen base chemical into his system. the maverick, keen on taking out the weak first attacks Fury. He dashes towards him and both Omega and Fury jump out of the way and slash the maverick with their swords, delivering a mighty blow. the maverick backs up rethinking his choice of prey.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ryu: I've got this one!

*Ryu rushes towards the wounded maverick. He withdraws the Seven Wings of the Light Hawk. It glows with a briliant bright, white light as the wings issue forth from the hilt and blade elongates. Ryu rushes at the gut of the maverick who doesn't have time to dodge. It takes severe damage, but not without delivering some to Ryu as well. Ryu drops to his knees as sparks errupt from his shoulder. He looks to the maverick, now behind him, as his wings drop to the ground. He grips his stomach where sparks errupt and blood drips.*

Ryu: That...didn't quite go as planned.

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Seth: Ryu, are you ok?
Ryu: Yeah only grazed my shoulder...
Seth: Ah damn! *while Seth was talking, Pheonix took the opritunity and sent a fireball on Seth who almost didnt notice it. Seth jumped away but it still hit a third from his body moderatly burning him*
Seth: AH! Razael quick! while hes hasent regaind his movement ability (a big fire ball attack drains the user for a short while), remember movment no.2 Zero's thought us do it!
Razael: ok no problem. *Razael starts running quickly around the Mavrick*
Pheonix: You think you can use the old confusion trick on me?! hah! *Suddenly Seth comes flying behind the mavrick and attacks him in the neck, the Mavrick shouts and Razael charges at him and slashes down his hand with a spinning jump attack*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Ryu's shoulder is the only thing that's hurt on him. The maverick is bleeding and sparking out of his gut.))

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Razael focuses his energy for his Divine Sword ability. The room grows brighter as Razael's sword emits an even brighter white light than before.*

Razael: Now... to take... you... down...

*Razael jumps into the air and he swings at the Maverick and with the combined force of Razael falling and the sword swing, it completely cuts the Maverick in half.*

Razael: Now here comes the kill

*Razael charges his buster and unleashes a fully charged blast against the Maverick...*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Omega: Damn.

*Omega looks at the Maverick.*

Omega: Hmph. Not dead yet, I don't think.

OOC: Sorry if my posts seem a little redundant, I'm not a Megaman vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.