Megaman: The Zeta Threat (TekBlade13's thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
"Its alright man, dont worry about it, like i said, i chose everyone, not Zero......." Tek looked at the last person, standing alone as everyone had found their beds....

"Now what about you stranger? everybody seemd to have revealed themselves, come come, no secrets."

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Sorry I wasn't on much... I don't go on very often. And I think Evers'ilance is falling apart.

BoT:

*Raphael stands out of the team, head lowered. He looks up.*

Raphael: You want to know about me? I am Raphael of the clan Griffinhart. I am the Omega. Maybe you've heard of me. Maybe not. I don't care. I am searching for something, but I don't know what. My search won't get in the way of anything that we will need to do. Death has visited me many times... *smiles* But enough about that. All you need to know is that I prefer to be called Raphael, Omega, Death, or the Final Warrior.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
"ok then omega........pretty mesterious..........none of your searches will get in the way...........so about training this is how it will go.

Each of us will get a partner, and with your partner, you will train with Zero and X. the other team will train with Alia in communications and stealth training.......Zeros training will consist of Melee combat and Beam weapon specialization.........X's training will consist of Ranged combat and armor adaption. And Alia's training will consist of Stealth maneuvering and communications adaption. All these points will be EXTREMELY important as we go on our missions. So now, please choose your partner."

Everybody looks at each other for a minute or so, then begins to talk, Fury goes with Rapael, Tek with Ry u, and Seth with Razael.

"Excelent, now that we have our partners, now we choose who we want to go to for training. Ryu and myself will go to X first.......we need to talk ith him anyway.........Razael and Seth, you two will go to Zero........and Fury and Omega.......you 2 with Alia, your the tallest and bulkiest, you need the stealth training. Well get to it! Dismissed!!"

The group scatters to their appropriate leaders. They et back in a giant confrense room with x, zero, and alia, and then broke apart once again.About 16 hours later, the group fineally regrouped back at the bunks.

"So guys, how was your first day of training??"

Ryu" you know how our day went.......alot of talking, alot of training, more tlaing the usual....."

Seth "Very informative.........Razael kept getting in my way though..."

Razael "Fool.........."

"hahahaha other then that though, how was everything? We have a week left of official training. Ive cought word from the Commander that we will NOT be training with other leaders, but instead these people will train us and at the end, graduate us with special upgrades to our armor or nano-machines. I'm tired, lets hit the sack."
the group falls asleep on their beds, only to awake the next day to the same training......... the same events happen day after day, untill the last day during Hunter Elite Graduation, held secretly only in the audiance of the High Board, and the squad itself.

Zero "and now i propose and show to you, the Maverick hunter Elite!"

the audiance applauds as zero calls up his group of people.
Zero "Graduating form my cluster, are Razael and Seth! Come my children and obtain your reward for such hard work!"

Seth and Razeal stand up and recieve their reward. Both characters gain the ability to Enhance their beam weapons for a short time, increasing their length and power, and a booster upgrade if appliccable.

Alia stands up "now graduating from my cluster, i ould like to present, Fury, and Omega!"

Fury and omega stand up and walk to the podium, both are handed chips that meld instantly into their armor. Both characters can now active camoflauge for a Minute and a half at no expense, but once per day. And both have a communications booster, being able to send and recieve all comunications 1500 feet more the before.
X stands up "And now, with great pleasure, the 2 finest of the group, Ryu, and Tek! Come, get your graduation gifts!"

Tek and ryu both look at each other and slowly go to the podium, not expecting anything because X had already given them enough information. They were both handed chips as well, that instantly melded into there armor and hands. Both characters have a buster upgrade, increasing range and power by 2, and unlocking a special charge ability. Also a special armor upgrade, enabeling damage absorbsion by 2, adding to stamina and health slightly.

X after giving his rewards, pulls Ryu aside and talks to him........

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
X: Listen, Ryu. You're time/space abilities are still...unknown to the science of this dimension. I was studying your buster, and it seems there's a slight...uncommon factor when taking into account your temporal and spacial abilies.
Ryu: What? How can I be all that different when I have a reploid body created by the same scientists who created and enhanced you, Zero, and Alia?
X: That may be the case, but...still. I'm giving you an extra moddification, but only because it will help to...contain any explosive effects in enhancing your buster and armor specs.
Ryu: That's acceptable.
X: However, the chip will have an added, and quite positive, affect.
Ryu: I'm listening.
X: It's an ability called Ryuken. It uses the afinite of both fire and ice to create an...unusual ball of energy. You'll only be able to use it once or twice every recharge until you get used to it, but it should come in handy.
Ryu: Ryuken?! Wasn't that one of your abilities during the Sigma Wars?!
X: *holding out his hand* Yes. This chip will ensure that no ill side-effects occur due to any upgrades you recieve.

Ryu stares at X's hand for a moment, and the chip within it. He slowly holds out his hand, and the chip instanly merges with Ryu's armor. Before Ryu can access the new chips memory or data, his right hand withdraws into his buster. Ryu looks at his buster as it is encased in a raw source of light energy. He kneels down in pain as his X Buster takes on new attributes. When the light disipates, X is slightly surprised, expecially as he hadn't anticipated this display. However, both Ryu and X are more surprised at the change in Ryu's X Buster armor. It is now decalled in two flame types, intertwining as yihn and yang. Blue and Red Flames decal Ryu's X Buster.

X: Your power has been contained and protected based on information we have managed to collect. You still can use your time/space abilities, but all unknowns have been, hopefully, contained.
Ryu: That was...unusual. Thanks, X.
X: No problem. I think you better get back to your team.
Ryu: Very well. I'll see you later.
X: *as Ryu turns to walk away* I bet you will.

Ryu returns to the group, and then notices his hand hasn't reemerged from his buster armor yet. He holds his X Buster up for a moment as he concentrates on the data from his X Buster. His hand quickly emerges, balled in a fist. He opens his hand, and notes that there is new extension on his open palm -- much like what X used to absorb enemy data.

Ryu: I guess this is something X hadn't expected. *after thinking for a moment* Wait? What if he planned this?

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
After everyone was done showing off their newfound powers, they returned to the bunkroom, to actually explain what they did and show it off.....Then eventually, X, and Zero walked into the room.

X: good job during training guys........but here is your first acutal mission........please handle it with upmost care, because if you fail this, you will be punted from the maverick hunter elite forever. Zero.

Zero: thank you X, Here is your mission fellas, You are to infiltrate the newly constructed Maverick base in the Neotropical area of this continent, it shouldent be too hard, i dont see much resistance.......but anyway, move out, you will be briefed along the way of new objectives. Dissmissed.

The squad went to rest for the night, knowing that their futures rested on their shoulders, morning came all too fast. And they were awoken by Alias communications.

Alia: Rise and Shine boys! its time to move out!!!

The squad half heatidly woke up and ate, knowing now that not only their futures in the Hunter field were at stake, but their lives as well. Tek led the pack out the main entrance of the Academy to the teleporters. All of them walked in silence as they arrived at the Insertion point in the jungle of the NeoTropical area.

tek: Here we are guys, Judgement Day.................now remember, if you get left behind, we wont come back to save you, this is a all or nothing mission, Good Luck team.

OOC::: From this point till the end of the mission, all characters who literally get left behind in the story will be dropped.....i will wait a day on each person.........anything apst that and their gone. Fish is an exception, because he only comes on on the weekends.....

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Let's get started. Any details beforehand? Or do we just go in without any info?

OOC: I should be able to go on each day. Maybe once or twice.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Aight, correction on my part, I can usually get on a couple times a week, but w/e. So are we all on our own, or do we travel as a group??

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Come on, Tekkypoo.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((If he's waiting for me to reply... I doubt it, but it's possible. We're a strike force, by the way. We work together; though, we could be divided into teams, at times.))

*Ryu nods to Tek. He knew the stakes, and he as used to them. He'd run such missions before, with X and Zero. He also remembered another friend who he, himself, had been paired with on more than one occassion. Ryu would never bring up this ally around Tek, however.*

I'm ready.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
OOC: At any time i do not post for a couple days....i give permission to bam and ONLY bam to continue the story, use your best judgement bam. Im a busy guy ok, i work 3 days a week!! i dont have all the time in the world for this, so just be patient, when havent my RPs be fun o be in. BOT.......

Tek lads the team to a rock cliff, overlooking a huge facility eminating a yellow aura.
Tek: Ok guys, thats the place, man it even LOOKS creepy..........Comsat states that the area is HEAVILY guarded.....and to be on our toes, lets MOVE OUT!

Tek jumps, and drops down the rock face, the hill gradually sloping down. Tek hits the gorund and waits for the others. Eventually everybody makes it to the bottom of the cliff. Tek and Ryu are at the front of the marching order, wih Omega behind them and the others behind Omega. The group walks untill night, when noises start to emit from the woods.

Tek: Ok guys........my sensors are picking up 3 heavy type mavericks in the facility exactly 6 miles ahead of us....but lets worry about this, we have 10 light type enemies surrounding us.good odds i guess, 12 for each of us. This is our first battle men..........get your weapons ready.

Razael: These guys will be too easy............

The enemies fineally come out of the sadows, Tek was quick to move as he dashed forward at his two coming near him. Teks beam kamas extend as tek dives through the first enemy, obliterating it. He slows down and turns, slashing the other enemy in half.

Tek: WHOOHOO! COME ON GUYS!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Omega activates his saber.*

Omega: Death comes unto thee.

*Omega jumps just as one of the opponents come barreling at him. He, lands, his back exposed, and takes a fist in the face from a second opponent.*

Omega: Oof! *Swings blade, slicing through enemy.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Ryu had prepared a bit, so he has a fully charged X-Buster. He fires it off at an enemy. It's enough to knock it off balance as Ryu charges with his Lighthawk Wings blade. As he draws it, an enormous energy surges as six wings ignite to form a hilt on the sword, and the katana shape grows much larger. Ryu slashes at the first enemy he targeted, and its parts are scattered about the battle field. He sense another come up from behind and sommersaults over it, while delivering a devestating slash.*

Ryu: Why must we always deal with cannon fodder?

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Fury backs up, and just waits while the enemies surround him, the first enemy runs straight towards him. Fury makes a punch towards the stomach of the enemy but just before he makes contact, his arm transforms into a beautiful light blue sword. The sword pierces clear through the enemy. he slices out of him and decapitates another enemy."I never thought this would be so much fun" Fury yells out to his teammates. "Don't get too cocky Fury." Tek yells back to Fury. Just then a fist collides into Fury's back, knocking him off balance. Fury slowly gets up just dodging a finishing move and reenters the battle.

OT: are you kidding me, cocky is sensered?!?!

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Seth pull's out his beam katana, the katana glow's in shining deep red. Seth dashes at an incoming troop and sends a slash at him which barely misses*
Seth: Ah shit!
*Stops, and jumps at the same troop and shoots his chain hook right through his chest*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ryu: *eyes flash blue* Cannon fodder aren't fun. They're food for our blades!

*Ryu dashes at a tree as two more light units come dashing at him. They barely avoid running into eachother as they take a swing at Ryu. Expecting this, he runs up the tree and somersaults down to the ground, brining his sword down -- splitting one in half. The second one manages to turn around and strike at Ryu's left arm. Ryu pummels the unit as punisment for scratching his armor.*

Ryu: Head count! I've got 4 out of the way!

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Tek: Damn you!!! hahahaha here we go!!!
two more light troopers run at him, there guns out. tek reflects a few of the bullets they shot at him back to them. Tek uses this as a distraction as he slides one of the troopes heads off. Tek runs at the other one now, dashing twords it tek takes out his two daggers and throws them at it. The daggers pierce through the enemys armor, one striking the head, the other going through the leg. Tek walks over and grabs the knives out of the body and puts them in their sheath.

Te: These guys are too easy.......we need something stronger....Lets move.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Tek: Ahhhhhh the mission................The commander assigned us to an easy one. Infiltrate the unknown facility, and eradicate the Maverick forces housed inside. He also said that there will be heavy maverick resistance, because of the Elite maverick here. The one and only Houzix(pronounced Ho-u-zix) Burner. We must trad lightly guys, even though the commander thinks we can do it, it will still be tough.

Tek moves on, the rest of the group following him.

Status
Not open for further replies.