Mean things you do in Team Games?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'll make a list of the ones I've done:

-Mind-controlled their units right as the main offensive starts.
-Use Maelstorm and stop their units in their tracks.
-Mass nuke a lag state battle.
-Stasis their forces.
-Morph all my units into something thats useless as a battle starts (They got all air, so I go mass lurkers)

That's all I can think of. I love mind-controlling masses of the enemies units then backstabbing them with their own units. It's so funny. MC + Maelstorm, man. Sure, it pisses people off, but a lot of us have tried BSing/Dirty Work at least once.

Post yours! :)

L

Laharl

Doing absolutely nothing, and if they yell at you only talk in a foreign language (Like French). Hilarious.

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
worker rush them
leave like 100 marines in their base(s) so that they cant move anywhere
pretend to unally them (turn off vision) if theyre like so horribly noobish and sucky
and uhh...ill post more if i can think of any

bbags

Member!
Reaction score
hit peeps in the ballz :hbut

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
bbags said:
hit peeps in the ballz :hbut
? how do you hit ppl in the balls if theyre...i dont know...at a different computer possibly 100 miles away? i call that spam

anyway i thought of another one whre you lift off all of your terran buildings that can fly and land them, interrupting your ally's mining cycle or blocking the building exit of their buildings

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
kill the other team, entirely, they have 0.5% chance to survive

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i rememebr it was supsoe to be a FFA with me louis trojan ace tronja nad sword tip
we all ailled and worker pwned tronga :D

L

Laharl

Better yet; join the game with a friend and cyber in it, better than DM's idea by a bit ;)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ehh, ya, that could really piss people off. Me and a old, old SC Member by the name of Shadowlegolas or something we're basically being total idiots in this evolves game, flaming the other team and acting gay. It caused the other team to BS eachother and leave. :D

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
Make a team game, but set it as the Free For All setting. If no one notices, it's awesome. They think they got hacked because they can't ally. You just have to be careful not to attack your friends too much because you can't ally either.

L

Laharl

Good idea, Lord. Or download this interesting chat thing for iNHALE that only iNHALE users can see and see who's hacking in your game ;)

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
Something else fun is to make a map and make all the expansions useless by replacing the mineral fields with sprites using StarForge or SCM Draft. I've tried it in the main base, but everyone leaves immediately. Just make expansions useless and assure people they should go slowly and got for high level techs.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
That's awesome. What I used to do in ladder Game is, fast expand everywhere, and then cover my bases in Photon Cannons, and have observers everywhere so I could always kill his forces. I had all expansiopns but 2 by the end of that game, and the guy was so angry because I also mind controlled one of his SCV's and was using Comsat in his base to tick him off. :D

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
hm...
i recall a recent game in which i built photons everywhere...this was a 7v1 compstomp in fastest :)...and thats all i did

3 hours of building photons and figuring out who was bsing

didnt take long to figure out it was me once they saw the photons eating them alive :D