May as well flex my own /epeen

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Hit 3k AP yesterday in a Kara raid. **** i'm good.

I'm also #1 on dps all the time. Thanks.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
3k crit? How sucky is that?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Mmmmmmmmm fury warriors. We had one in my old guild that tore shit up. You wear a lot of leather?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Fury Warriors when played right with the right spec/gear/ap will dominate all over a rogue. 80+dps 2h +slam spam = good ****ing game mob,

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
your rogues must ****ing suck
Must we argue again? Rogues arent the best dps class in the game, mages and warriors are better. That is a fact.

so go cry more about your dumb class :hurt:

btw 3k ap? weak i got that back in naxx lol..

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Must we argue again? Rogues arent the best dps class in the game, mages and warriors are better. That is a fact.
lol, I wish. In theory (as in, lore), mages and rogues should be the best damage dealers.

Right.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You guys ever watch some of the badass lock/mage farming videos people put up on Youtube all the time? Seed of Corruption is overpowered like mad =(

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Eww gross, 2 1h's? Do me a favor, build your rage too 100, strap on a beast 2h and slam every every white hit and lemme know if it's any stronger.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Oh, 3k AP. Rite. l2read Trongarr

Eww gross, 2 1h's? Do me a favor, build your rage too 100, strap on a beast 2h and slam every every white hit and lemme know if it's any stronger.
Hitting harder is good for PvP, for PvE is dps that matters.

Two 80 dps weapons are always better than one 100 dps weapon. Well, it's a bit spec specific, but it does.

In any case, Ranzo, get a better off-hand imo. I don't really know much about off-hands, but perhaps one of those claws are fast, and good, for off-hand? Unless of course you're going for this. Of course, I can't say I know anything bout warriors, so I can be saying the ultimate crap here.

But yeah, warriors can be pretty though, and I'm sure Orcs with Blood Fury are the best dps warriors in the whole game.

--Edit--

Btw, how much AP does your Bloody Fury gives ya? And you would have more with Strength of Earth Totem and Blessing of Might :) As well as a hunter in your party :p

--2nd Edit--

Rotfl @ your guild's name.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
In any case, Ranzo, get a better off-hand imo. I don't really know much about off-hands, but perhaps one of those claws are fast, and good, for off-hand? Unless of course you're going for this. Of course, I can't say I know anything bout warriors, so I can be saying the ultimate crap here.
Currently farming for that weapon :p

Btw, how much AP does your Bloody Fury gives ya? And you would have more with Strength of Earth Totem and Blessing of Might :) As well as a hunter in your party :p
Yeah i was missing a few buffs but i have never captured my ap so high in a ss before. Blood fury adds 282 ap at level 70.

My mods. If you don't know what something is, tell me and i'll let you know.

Edit - A shit, that's an old ss, most of the mods are the same. There might be some new ones that aren't in the ss though.

I don't have the gear for 2h PvE slam spec. I crit like a maniac (3361 bloodthirsts) anyway. I also don't have a decent 2her, i don't think i'm gonna make a Lunar Crescent, cos it'll only be better once i upgrade it to a mooncleaver, which is annoying to do. Nor do i have a Gorehowl. Plus, i'm the best geared fury warrior on horde side.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Take another screenshot then, ya lazy twat :p

Thanks anyway.

Currently farming for that weapon :p
See, I ain't that n00b :p

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm surprised you even thought of that weapon. Warbringer is pretty terrible, i got it for the speed and it's top end isn't that bad. I initially got it for tanking but when i went fury it was my best OH.

Can't wait for Fel Edged. Gonna be pimpin' it.