May as well flex my own /epeen

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I was seeing some axes the other day for my shammy, which is still level 46. That's how I knew :p

--Edit--

Ah, btw, don't be so cheap on the jewels. I mean, you have like 12 slots, if you do get the better jewels, that'll mean 12 more strength, or 12 more AP. It's useful as it is.

And why'd you want strenght so much? Isn't attack power that much more important for a dps warrior?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I have the best gems in all my socketable gear except my helm (Cos i want tier 4).

Strength is good for warriors because 1 point of str equals 2 attack power.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Oh. Really? I had no idea.

Any idea on the Hunter's Agility/AP ratio too?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
That's really cool, I had no idea. Agility and Strength, blah. Why'd I ever need hem? They don't benefit from my ratials!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ah, was wondering when you'd get rid of those bracers.

Gratz on the axe though :)

I wanna see a Screenshot :p

What enchant will you put in your axe? Savagery? Don't put Moongoose, it'll skyrocket your threat.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I've found that bracers are the hardest things to get good ones of. Like, compared to greens.

The ones on my mage right now are uh...a lvl 69 of the sorc (whatever does +stam, int, spell dmg) with a +int enchant on it. It gives me around +30 spell dmg +30int and +25stam, and chances are I'll never replace it.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Triple crusader, no wonder, haha.

If the goddamn hourglass of the unraveller would drop i could hit 3k ap self-buffed if it procced.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
i wish i had an UTB, insted of ashkandi and got the crusader + the 300str buff from the sword, i would have been 3600ish ap pre tbc LOL

i remember seeing someone an orc that acutally got that to happen, but he had zg claws proc with dual crusader, he poped all his ap cooldowns, blood fury (more ap) then earthstrike, pulled out UTB and crusader + sword proced, he had like 4200 with full buffs

Reaction score
Must we argue again? Rogues arent the best dps class in the game, mages and warriors are better. That is a fact.

so go cry more about your dumb class :hurt:

btw 3k ap? weak i got that back in naxx lol..
WRONG. Your idiocy overrides even the slightest knowledge you may have of this game. Your own discrections make this argument invalid. Rogues have always been, are, and will always be number one.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
That is not correct, merely because mages don't have to be on melee range.

In earlier stages of this game (back when it was released), rogues and mages were on top of the damage meters, mages on front, merely because there was no melee.

That was before the spell damage and attack power gear, of course.

This game is all about the gear. Whoever doesn't understand that, sucks.

Of course, though, there are small latency tricks that can improve your dps quite a lot.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
WRONG. Your idiocy overrides even the slightest knowledge you may have of this game. Your own discrections make this argument invalid. Rogues have always been, are, and will always be number one.
I love when people are so blind by the class they chose to hit 70 with and spend so much time. I have a 70 mage, and I'm well aware that we're out DPSed by a GOOD fury warrior and a good lock. I realize nearly every little downfall about the class, and I also realize every plus part to them.

You're so blind by the fact that "BECAUSE MY ROGUE DOES IT EVERY OTHER ONE DOES". Maybe your warriors (if fury), mages, and locks all suck ass in your guild? Did you think of that? When my mage was Arc spec (56/5/0) I would out damage rogues while doing heroic runs. You know, the same rogues that are running Gruul and SCS. Let alone being a deep raiding spec and having all the benefits of that.

Seriosuly, you should just stop posting, because everytime you do it's just some "ROGUES ARE ****ING THE BEST EVER AND WILL ALWAYS WILL BE BUT THERES NO WAY IN HELL YOU CAN CALL US OP AT ALL BECAUASE IF YOU DO ILL JUST TELL YOU TO QQ MORE" bullshitery.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
This rogue's in my guild, and she really does kick ass. She is always in the top5 damage dealers, but she has absolutely no chance against the three or four warlocks we usually take to our raids.

Warlocks, nowadays, are the most damaging class in the game. Stupid, but true.

It probably is because their dots tick while we have to dance on the boss fights, though.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
As much as I hate locks, I like them at the same time. I have a 20ish lock somewhere and it's already sorta OP. I can only imagine what it's like at 70. I mean seriously, they are noramally the top of raid DPS if they have any decent gear, and they dominate all over the place in PvP, and yet when you go visit the WOWLock board, all they do is complain about how weak they are,

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I have trouble keeping up with a combat dagger rogue and an affliction warlock in the guild. It's usually between us 3 lately.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I love when people are so blind by the class they chose to hit 70 with and spend so much time. I have a 70 mage, and I'm well aware that we're out DPSed by a GOOD fury warrior and a good lock. I realize nearly every little downfall about the class, and I also realize every plus part to them.

You're so blind by the fact that "BECAUSE MY ROGUE DOES IT EVERY OTHER ONE DOES". Maybe your warriors (if fury), mages, and locks all suck ass in your guild? Did you think of that? When my mage was Arc spec (56/5/0) I would out damage rogues while doing heroic runs. You know, the same rogues that are running Gruul and SCS. Let alone being a deep raiding spec and having all the benefits of that.

Seriosuly, you should just stop posting, because everytime you do it's just some "ROGUES ARE ****ING THE BEST EVER AND WILL ALWAYS WILL BE BUT THERES NO WAY IN HELL YOU CAN CALL US OP AT ALL BECAUASE IF YOU DO ILL JUST TELL YOU TO QQ MORE" bullshitery.
Hehe, he sounds like you :p But just because you said "bullshitery" I'll leave it without question :D

And you are absolutely right, Mike, but you have to use that in all of your arguments. When you were referring to all classes having their pros and cons, absolutely. As far as locks being OP and going to the lock boards and all you see are them complaining, locks have cons too ;) I don't consider any class in WoW to really be OP right now, and when the next patch comes out, it's going to be even rougher. Locks have their pros and their cons like everything else, it's all about knowing how to deal with one. Play that 20 to around 35-40, and you understand those cons all to well. That's not me bitching, considering I don't even have my lock now (account is closed till I bring in more $$$), but we do have our rough points. The good thing about locks though, is that each variety of spec COMPLETELY changes the playstyle and those pros and cons while it's at it.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Fact is that one class always get more buffed than the other class, thus it means that the buffed class is better than the non-buffed class. But patches changes that, although, Blizz - we know your favourite is the Locks!