Master Chief vs Samus

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
Originally posted by Kaldaris
WHo would win... *sigh* The Covenant is who would win, screw Metaknight, Samus, and Master Chief, none of them could even stand against the force that is that covenant.
after u beat halo 40 times u tend to notice the person who destroyed all life on halo is master cheif he destroy thje flood, the pillar of autem, 1 squad of covant, and not all but most of the cyborgs

oh and the guy that couldent get past 2 betrayals when u hit the pulse generators RUN for your life or hide in acorner until u get ur sheild back its easier with 2 players so player 2 could hide in the corridor and wait for player 1 would touch the generator so he could respawn him.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uhh.. Humm... How long age was it that you watched these things...? Ever hear of "Popular Mechanics" or "Popular Science"? Well they have articals where a ship has been sent and there is a tank with a rail gun on it.... (idiot)

Oh yeah and there was a statement that Samus could survive massive amounts of radiatio. SO can MC! There is a level where you return to the "Truth and Reconcilliation" and you have to swim through it's Nuclear reactor waste..... That's some really high raditation.... You swim through it you fight through it... And the whole time you don't lose any health.... :D Yeah.... Get caught up on your science...

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
i think we can all agree that Samus would pwn all cause of his unlimited ammo energy balls kthx

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Hmmm I like Samus but seriously:

She's a GIRL!

She simply isnt allowed to win!

Therefor I vote for

MetaKnight ;)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by Terran_Commander
Uhh.. Humm... How long age was it that you watched these things...? Ever hear of "Popular Mechanics" or "Popular Science"? Well they have articals where a ship has been sent and there is a tank with a rail gun on it.... (idiot)

Oh yeah and there was a statement that Samus could survive massive amounts of radiatio. SO can MC! There is a level where you return to the "Truth and Reconcilliation" and you have to swim through it's Nuclear reactor waste..... That's some really high raditation.... You swim through it you fight through it... And the whole time you don't lose any health.... :D Yeah.... Get caught up on your science...
I love it when people think that computer models and "working" models that don't work 80% of the time are the real thing. Those two magazines are two of the least reliable science magazines out there. Ships have been launched on the computer, and tanks work on the computer. Working models have yet to show more than a 20% success rate (and barely that).

Samus wouldn't even flinch in that. I was talking about a radiation 100x worse than anything a nuclear reactor would put out. A radiation so intense that it lives, even.

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
^
^
^

guys u should learn not to mess with a nerd

Unknown_Being

Member!
Reaction score
I've only read up to almost finishing page 4, I got bored. In case this hasnt been said, the books are NOT official Bungie material. Whatever they say, could, be false. I mean, think about it. In the BOOKS, they say the Spartan **II** notice the II's? 's are capable of running 56 km/h, WITHOUT the suuit. That's unrealistic. However, the MC's armor is amazing. He can walk up to a 60 ton+(120,000 pounds?), and easily just bounce it off a cliff... and then he can walk up to another Spartan **II**, punch him in the head, and guess what? Wow... not only does it fail to turn every bone in the MC's fist to powder, but it also has a minimul effect on the Spartan II's armor...
also, if you took Samus when she was a baby, and tossed her into the Halo universe where technology isn't about 999999999999999999999 times any tech level humans will reach before making themselves go extinct through greed, laziness, pollution.... *cough*... well, so on, BOT, and then let her grow as a soldier until the age of 20, a 17 year-old MC could kick her @$$. But, taking into account the fact that her tech level is, as I mentioned earlier, many many many many many times more advanced than the MC's, then, yeah, she'd win. Because it's an unfiar fight. And if you want an analogy...
Caveman with nothing but a rock= Master Chief

Some chick with the most advanced technology to date, and intensive training all her life

Who wins? Was it because the chick was and was more capable of being kick all @$$? Naw. It's because her technology is superior by such amounts that only several millenia of evolution could make... and that's even though Samus has technology of an even TOUGHER race!!!!! Might as well have it be
"Who would win? This Innersphere powered combat armor? Or this Madcat Mk2 Clan Mech?", but it's even worse since they're completely different universes.

Also, some things about Halo that irrelevate previous arguments...
1. They may have all those types of weaponry, but the MC can only practically carry 2.
2. And considering that he only wants 2 weapons, HOW THE HELL WOULD HE BRING a 60 TON TANK!?!?
3. Don't talk about a Sniper round killing Samus. It can't kill MC in one hit, unless it's to the helmet, in which case I must say it's impractical to have enough bullet proof whatever-the-hell-his-visor-is-made-of to stop the bullet from killing him with they're thousands of times lower tech.
And some I can't remember... too many stupid things said. And, to be truthful, there IS NO WAY TO MAKE THIS A BIASED ARGUMENT. Remember that Samus has a much more advanced armor suit and implants...*thinks, yet their armor suit, which unless is practically dense as a neutron star, weighs less than 2 tons, something the MC could easily carry, slows her down enough that she runs slower, and she's so weak or the modifications to her body suck balls so much, that she runs slowly...*...*sigh* no point in arguing a biased argument...
EDIT:
I wish this were the Asylum so I could flame most of you for using stupid as hell logic. Then, I gotta add, the MC is gonna be the one to jump off a ship in orbit around Earth, land somewhere(another ship I heard somewhere :( ), and defend Earth from armadas and armadas and armadas of creatures with technology atleast 3 times as advanced. And the MC can bounce 60 ton tanks onto grunts :)
so fun to do that...
and, if you took a grenade made by ppl with tech about 3 times as advanced as Samus', then tossed it onto the weakest point of her armor...
would she be able to survive that and a punch from someone that can EASILY bounce around 60 ton tanks... not to mention knock them around even with the very tip of his/her fist?
lol...
how about, you take the VERY best man-portable weapons developed by the Chozo... you take the said 3 times/advanced grnades, and you hit Samus with 3 of each? I DOUBT she'll survive that... I HAVE done that to ppl in multiplayer HAlo... so, as should have been understand long ago in pages 2-5, the MC is way more bad@$$ FOR HIS TECHNOLOGICAL LEVEL. I'd hate to say it, all you ppl that prefer the much more realistic in many ways, much cooler, much better game on a MUCH better platform and so voted MC, are wrong...
Just put the MC into a time warp to the 100th century, and THEN watch the now equaly advanced Samus win... or just let the MC be a bounty hunter with unrealisticly stupid technology.

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unknown_Being
I've only read up to almost finishing page 4, I got bored. In case this hasnt been said, the books are NOT official Bungie material. Whatever they say, could, be false. I mean, think about it. In the BOOKS, they say the Spartan **II** notice the II's? 's are capable of running 56 km/h, WITHOUT the suuit. That's unrealistic. However, the MC's armor is amazing. He can walk up to a 60 ton+(120,000 pounds?), and easily just bounce it off a cliff... and then he can walk up to another Spartan **II**, punch him in the head, and guess what? Wow... not only does it fail to turn every bone in the MC's fist to powder, but it also has a minimul effect on the Spartan II's armor...
ok if books arent official then ur saying that bungi jsut made up some weird game and some dumbass wrote a book about it?
(i was also referring to THE BOOK that came with the game)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Umm... Okay.... So yeah.... Samus would win... But what if MC picked up one just one weapon that is from Samus time period? He would figure out how to use it in about a milisecond. So yeah.... Then he would whoop @$$!

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
this just hit me when i was sleeping in class:
master cheif would win in samus' universe (he can find the rockets and weon upgrade that is maid for samus)
master chief would win in his universe (samus' "beams" would probably be defective in anotehr universe. and since samus has only the rockets and only opne hand she would be useless)
in a universe that give regular gravity and takes their armor off master chief would win(he would rape her first then he knows how to punch)

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none
well...im not on all the time to read posts....but really, it all comes down to whose world they are in...in samus's world, she would win. in MC's world, he would win...if MC took on samus with upgrades and all, samus would win. BUT if mc took on samus without teh suits, i think mc would win.

and i havnt read the manga for samus, never seen it! >_< so dont cuss me out for not being 100% accuret on what im sayin.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh, I won't. No worries. But this has gotten way off subject... Perhaps I should get it back on by giving the "leader" boards? I don't know... Whatever.

AT LAST COUNT!!

Samus Aran is winning with 10-12 votes.

Master Chief is in second with 5-7 votes.

Sir Metaknight is in third with 3-5 votes.

And two wanna-bes are in last with a combined total of 2 votes.

NOTE: I don't have exact figures as I don't recollect right. I'm more sure on the (SA to MC) count of 10 to 6 though. Whatever, just thought someone might like to know.

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none
i still think they would end up doing it...

meta knight would trip on his armor and stab himself....

leaving george dubya bush to win it through nuking the world declaring war with everyone...meh im random

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
FYI: I like Bush and also know he wouldn't "nuke the world". Please attempt to refrain from flaming. Thank you and have a nice day.

I don't know about them "doing" it... Really, I think Samus Aran would find Master Chief too annoying. She'd probably compare him to...what's his name? He wasn't the one she kept refering to in Fusion, but I can't place him...

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none
well im not too sure about that! theyd be the last two humans...so duh theyd do it! :)

and about bush....okay, diffrent example, how about that one guy from a while ago...he was out at the same time of godzilla and he would put on these sunglasses and become whatever he was and get supersized and beat down aliens....weird jappanese...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*scratches head in confusion* Odd... I've never heard of that... Oh well. This subject is likely dead, now.

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none
the guy was some geeky nerdy cop most of the day.....and then transformed...jappenese i tell ya!!

ultraman?