[Marvel] Secret Invasion

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Deadpool's back with his SI tie in. From the previews, it looked pretty good. But, I haven't had to the chance to get my hands on it, yet.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Deadpool's series is pretty interesting thus far. First issue was a bit odd, but it has some promise. Also...

Fuck yeah.

Somebody else is really going to need to start discussing this with me.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Deadpool's series is pretty interesting thus far. First issue was a bit odd, but it has some promise. Also...

Fuck yeah.

Somebody else is really going to need to start discussing this with me.
That image just made me cum.

I still think this will be better collected for me at least. The slow trudge and numerous tie-ins pull me away from this for the most part. Plus the main title hasn't really been that good of a comic, with the best stories coming from tie-ins, and that is a little upsetting. Still hope it wraps up nice.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Villains turn on the heroes after the Skrulls are beaten, the entire world looks at the Villains in a new light because they "saved humanity from the skrulls while the heroes were too busy fighting each other".

Cue The Hood's Dark Avengers, while the Dark Reign runs around showing how all the villains are essentially taking over the world, followed by the event of next year, which is going to end up being a mess of villains against a mess of heroes. Like it should be.

You heard it hear first.