Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
you are seriously being detrimental with your douchery right now

:/

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Your reading comprehension is obviously that of a 12 year old with downs. I don't recall doing any public 'bashing' of DirtyDog, if anything I recall saying that he might be what this community needs. If anything, I'll bash him for allowing a troll such as you to moderate in his forums.
I honestly don't even know where to begin. You need to step off my s*** though jd. If you still have a problem with me after re-reading my posts from today without the hostile tone you placed on them, feel free to take it up in the void, I'll chat with you. No reason to ruin one of the better threads BF has seen in a while over this.

But just because I can't let you come up on my turf (yeah, still gangsta, just punctual now) and have the last word, the bold part would almost imply it is you with the reading comprehension issue.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Gimme, this will be the last post I direct at you, as it is pointless. In both threads you are jumping in with an incredibly negative attitude. One bashing me, the other bashing BF for better terms. I can reread it until I'm blue in the face. One post asks if we really want BF back, the other saying I'm not a saint because I just seemingly left while in seat of power. Seriously, you think I'm on your ****? I'm not here to cause problems, I'm here to help, and for some reason, you are trying to cause problems with me. If you aren't fine, help me or leave me alone. If you are, have fun talking to yourself because I'm finished, and will simply be ignoring you from here on out unless your post is actually helpful to the topic at hand.

Octopor

Reaction score
Pretty sure you're just used to reading everything as if he were trolling you, which he actually wasn't for once you fucking goof.

Calm down.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Octopor. Will you hold my hand and tell me I'm pretty?

Octopor

Reaction score
You already know you're pretty, bbg.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
If the topic at hand is clarity among staff in battleforums, hopefully you will find this helpful jd, if not feel free to ignore it, because every post I made today you either ignored or misread anyway.
Gimme, this will be the last post I direct at you, as it is pointless. In both threads you are jumping in with an incredibly negative attitude. One bashing me, the other bashing BF for better terms. I can reread it until I'm blue in the face. One post asks if we really want BF back, the other saying I'm not a saint because I just seemingly left while in seat of power. Seriously, you think I'm on your ****? I'm not here to cause problems, I'm here to help, and for some reason, you are trying to cause problems with me. If you aren't fine, help me or leave me alone. If you are, have fun talking to yourself because I'm finished, and will simply be ignoring you from here on out unless your post is actually helpful to the topic at hand.
Right, lets recap that negative attitude I threw in your face all day. I'll go ahead and indicate when I was being facetious. Oh and for the record, bashing BF for better terms, I'd like to see what terms you passed up as being worse than that, because imo you couldn't be farther from reality.
Not that I would ever questioning your reading comprehension, or anything. Sarcasm.
I almost had to stop reading at this point. Being thoughtful before making a decision :umm:, you on the wrong internets bro.
My first post directed at you today, complimenting your hesitance to make a rush decision regarding DD. How you took this the wrong way I have no ****ing idea.

He certainly could be the medium that gets us there, but by no means is he the mule we're going to ride on the way.
Silly of me to voice my opinion on an open forum in an attempt to aid your decision. Sarcasm.

To which, I assume this was the response, still not clear on that.
Perhaps you can indulge me with what you think my interests are before you say they are wrong. I'm pretty sure you have 0 idea, but you go right ahead.
One hell of a way to take a compliment. Sarcasm.

nothin hard jd, that we coo was @ u 2.
Not my choice of fighting words, but with how you take compliments, I can see how you saw this as an attack. Sarcasm.

that was the spirit of the forums back in the day. that same spirit we have been trying to recapture since you took over. Brings us to my next question, do we really want BF back?
You somehow misinterpreted this mocking post at our more playful and naive years. First as me not wanting BF to continue its success and later as me bashing BF. Your words, not mine.

The real fun starts now.
Your reading comprehension is obviously that of a 12 year old with downs. I don't recall doing any public 'bashing' of DirtyDog, if anything I recall saying that he might be what this community needs. If anything, I'll bash him for allowing a troll such as you to moderate in his forums.
Nice personal attack, way to really step up and help these forums out bro. Sarcasm.
Not only was the bashing comment directed at Joe, but you also recognized they were problematic in your own make me a mod thread.
Follow that up with a personal attack. Neat.

And my first post of the night with a negative attitude towards you finally arrives;
For about 30 seconds I was looking for one of the handful of threads where there is literally a full page of spam posts I deleted to keep this place clean and sparkling for you. Then I remembered I don't look up to you.
No lie, dick move. But why don't you re-evaluate how we got here, Mr. Reading Comprehension.
Your ignorance could easily tell why you were never permitted as a serious member of the staff when the forums were thriving. If you aren't interested in being a part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
If this is your solution, I think I'd rather have the problem.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
It doesn't matter any more. I'm done with that argument, as I said. Let's stick with some useful commentary now.

Joe, I dc'ed and reconnected to aim so many times in a matter of 15 minutes that I'm locked out now. I'll get back online in a moment to try and organize my thoughts further.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter any more. I'm done with that argument, as I said. Let's stick with some useful commentary now.

Joe, I dc'ed and reconnected to aim so many times in a matter of 15 minutes that I'm locked out now. I'll get back online in a moment to try and organize my thoughts further.
Np.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
No JD, you ****ed up. You don't just get to move on like nothing happened, go read my post think about what you've done and apologize.
Edit: sorry eric :( I know, I let you down. Should still make for a fun skim post though, assuming you've been following along throughout the day

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha. Oh dear..

*eats cheese-its and watches*

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
If the topic at hand is clarity among staff in battleforums, hopefully you will find this helpful jd, if not feel free to ignore it, because every post I made today you either ignored or misread anyway.

Right, lets recap that negative attitude I threw in your face all day. I'll go ahead and indicate when I was being facetious. Oh and for the record, bashing BF for better terms, I'd like to see what terms you passed up as being worse than that, because imo you couldn't be farther from reality.
Not that I would ever questioning your reading comprehension, or anything. Sarcasm.

My first post directed at you today, complimenting your hesitance to make a rush decision regarding DD. How you took this the wrong way I have no ****ing idea.

Silly of me to voice my opinion on an open forum in an attempt to aid your decision. Sarcasm.

To which, I assume this was the response, still not clear on that.

One hell of a way to take a compliment. Sarcasm.

Not my choice of fighting words, but with how you take compliments, I can see how you saw this as an attack. Sarcasm.

You somehow misinterpreted this mocking post at our more playful and naive years. First as me not wanting BF to continue its success and later as me bashing BF. Your words, not mine.

The real fun starts now.

Nice personal attack, way to really step up and help these forums out bro. Sarcasm.
Not only was the bashing comment directed at Joe, but you also recognized they were problematic in your own make me a mod thread.
Follow that up with a personal attack. Neat.

And my first post of the night with a negative attitude towards you finally arrives;

No lie, dick move. But why don't you re-evaluate how we got here, Mr. Reading Comprehension.

If this is your solution, I think I'd rather have the problem.
Ok, call me a hypocrite, but I'm going to respond to this (contrary to what I just said).

Maybe I was wrong. Perhaps I jumped to conclusions simply due to your previous reputation. Can you blame me? I haven't really been around to see anything more of you than a troll, so you should assume my original assumptions. How about we try and start this over again after I apologize? This couldn't be anymore public, so what more could you ask? Let's end this now, and carry on with what is important. Sound about like a plan?

EDIT: I typed this post up before you said I needed to apologize. Don't get a big head or anything.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously. I usually just use that button combination on almost all threads.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
you should do ctrl+f "whiney little bitch kid" cause theyre usually talking about you there too

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. Sometimes I worry I'm missing any information about me.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Roach is a mod?

Great. We might as well name this place Twinkforums.

:rainfro::rainfro:

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Come on if it wasn't for Eric this place might still be active give him some credit.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree. Everything that BattleForums ever is and ever was can be attributed to me. Clearly