Website
www.securegamers.com
No just another emotion ><

EliteSwede

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

love is nice till the dirty little slut g/f stabs u in the back. damnit! it also sux when u want a girl so bad but she wont give u the time of day... so id say curse

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
lol well sinse I don't feel emotions I will not vote.

EliteSwede: You have issues :S

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
argh vbd u think im so ignorant.. im not claiming to know anything.. how do u know my parents protect me.. they could have been horrifically murdered for all u know. ur digging urself into a hole. U know absolutely nothing about my life. im not saying "im right just cause i am" im saying i have experienced pain maybe not as great as urs..i don't know u and im not willing to make that assumption. but i CHOOSE to love and i CHOOSE to be happy in spite of it all.. i refuse to let life get the better of me. u have to laugh at it or u will have a miserable existence. and i will always believe that there is good and that there is real love because i see it everyday! so think what you want about me. but if i have the choice to accept the crap, or do sumthing till its changed, then im going to do the sumthing that needs to be done every time. And i WILL enjoy it!

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
sorry jade i juge you by what u are saying( posting), and yes ur answers are rather ignorant.

Right now jaden i don't feel like quoting you.. but i will do it next time and prove it to you, point by point that u are wrong and that u claim to know. Just today isn't my best day.

Well we ALL! experience pain, life without pain doesn't exist. I never said u didn't choose to love and stuff. All I see is u are avoiding my question again..which will makes me believe that the only love u've known it's dreaming and loving a guy that he had no idea u exist in the first place. So is this the case jaden?.

"i refuse to let life get the better of me", wait another few years jaden and we shalll talk again about it. when u'll start experiencing the tireness of the continous fight, the consumption feeling, the emptiness.

Kid u don't see real love, u think u see real love. U know i was thinking the same about the parents of my best friend. From outside everything was perfect, they were smilling, they looked happy together. as i start knowing them better, seeing them ( along with my best friend of course) i found out their life wasn't heaven after all.

Another example I could give you, If u look at me i'm always happy and smilling..but ask what's REALLY! in my soul. Am I happy and smilling all the time? NO!. it's just an appereance. U think their life it's perfect or they have true love going...but until u know 95% of thier life and stuff..u can't say that.

And I said, I don't denie that aren't ppl out there that do love eachother and are married for life...but true love??? hmmm.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I think there is such thing as true love. There is a perfect person out there for you, you just need the patience to wait for that person. I feel i have that patience.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes renzo we all know u r brimming with patience.. lol vbd i can't keep posting on this topic as much as i would love to its all just a big circle.. u say im ignorant and young.. i say possibly but hey i choose to love anyway.. by the way i have answered your question like a million times!!! nice having this discussion with u .. il get back to u in a few years

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
"but in the area of love and relationships i have tried to avoid so far because i know that it is easy to mistake true love for something temporary and superficial."...indeed u said u avoid it..so how can u even talk about love?.

yes renzo it's 1 person out there right for u..but u can be in australia and her in america..never know eachother.

well ok..if u agree in the end that u are young and unexperimented..ok we shall talk about in few years.

i never said u cannot love...it's beautiful to love..and when i mean love i don't resume it only between a male and a female...love ur friends, parents, everything that surounds u...that's love also..just different kind of it.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
argh i can't resist.. i told u i was unexperienced in the area of boy friend /girlfriend love.. i do love very deeply in other areas. so that is where i get any opinions from make sense? i think i said that quite a few times

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
hehheh jaden ;). yes I understand that jaden...as i said love take many forms but as i know the topic was started as love between a boy and a girl.

Sorry i said u avoid the question..i didn't saw it all along the love u were talking about was completly different to the one i was talking about.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hahaha its all good still annoyed u think im ignorant.. maybe i am .. i just think love is more than what people say it is. call me idealistic and young but if you have the choice why not try to make it as good as possible

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
jaden im not annoyed, why should i be annoyed by a true fact? :D.

wishing ur luck with ur 'try to make it as good as possible' u'll need lots of it.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
elite I have one question for you. why u have this sick need to spam? we weren't even talking about homosexuality. Plz next time fins something more inteligent to say.

mcho

Reaction score
Website
www.wc3net.com
and wat do you do when a girl leaves you to visit her mom in taiwan and can't come back because of SARS alert.....
my life seems so sad.........hehehe

EliteSwede

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
would u like a million dollars added to me making more intelligent comments Vbadgirl i just cant stand them and the world of pop music, ok spamming ends here? yeah MCHO i know i could understand being trapped in canada or asia and not being able to see ur g/f god that would suck damn stupid Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome

The Iconoclast

Member!
Reaction score
Love is a curse. It forms weakness and conflict. What happens to almost every superhero guy in some time or another? He is weak to the female lead...Superman was fine and all, until love came along...then he had some real crap to deal with.

Toby MGuire was fine until ol' redhead girlfriend there made him think twice about doing what he's been doing for so long. Love is what people make it, and with all the corruption going on right now, its a curse.

.....................But then again, maybe I'm just a bitter loser complaining because a girl turned him down... :p bleh

EliteSwede

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
she may have caused problems but damn kirsten dunst was hot as a red mmmmm not to many red heads are famous/hot like that