Listen up, you hooligans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Listen up and listen good! I feel as if I should (even though I really shouldn't) need to set up some ground rules and get some things straight. First off, this is REALLY bugging me, mewgood.com has plenty of great hacks and tools for Diablo II. All of their files are clean, and me and Skuzzy expect them to be clean. This forum hasn't even been open a week, and there has already been a trojan/keylogger passed around. Skuzzy will post your email address and IP address for the public to see. Do not post hacks that are dirty. Hacks that are dirtier than me will instanly be shot down and the punishment swift. We mean business. I want this forum's files as clean as Mewgood.com's files. Some of you morons may be thinking "AHA!!!!!!111 I CAN JUTS MKAE A FSLAE ACCOUNT ADN POST TEH LINKz0R TO MAH DIRTEE HAX SITE!!!!!!11" Go for it. Your IP is logged and will be released if need be. PLEASE, keep it clean. I asked for this forum so that there would be some helpful information and files. And so that experienced hackers can share their knowledge. Please keep your posts as clean as your files. Thank you.

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
i wouldnt have said it any better good job unregisterd
THUMBS UP:)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree 100% with him. I just spent around an hour trying to find a keylogger from one of those websites. That's an hour of my life I want back.

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ya good way to say it..and do u have problems with Koreans SkuZZy?? well im not Korean or ne thing but isnt that being a little racist..even tho u were jk and i know it i just gunna say some one might get rilly hurt..but other than that keep up the good work!

Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think unregistered is righ and we should make it that ppl with only 1 reply cant post attachment. That way n00b hackers wont post there hacks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.