Levels?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Theroy said:
You never hit level 50. What profile link?
I obivously was joking, +2

highest I hit was around 30 I think in RoC days, then I stopped playing ladder.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I no longer intend to hit lvl 50, I'll just go higher in solo, Northrend and i'll see how high lvl i can be.

They said something about another reset, im not very sure.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
RoC: Lvl 24, 509th on RT ladder

Tft: RT Lvl 23
AT Lvl 16 (Okamizu_sama, dream_walker)
SO Lvl 5

About the AT, we still are lvl 16. Except that dumbass started becoming a DotA addict. Now he wants me to play Dota with him all day and play against computer. When our lvl is declining slowly!

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
could someone please tell me what is the difference between ladder and normal/random solos...Is there any relation with the levels? Do they transefer when you ladder?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
could someone please tell me what is the difference between ladder and normal/random solos...Is there any relation with the levels? Do they transefer when you ladder?
what the hell are you talking about, only games u can play are ladder and custom maps

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
PLAY GAME- you play a ladder game, you choose from 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, FFA.
Crossed Swords: you play thw way you have chosen (1v1, 2v2...) just faster way to start your ladder game (for stats).
CUSTOM GAME: no ladder, dota, other mods, they play solo games in private rather than public.
Play tournament: a clock appears above the estimated time for finding an opponent/opponents. You can get a tourney icon from 10 wins and in your stats the wins/losses of the Bnet tourney are counted as well as the wins/losses with the race you play.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I think its 8 games dude! Well whatever, I am not that good at tournies, UNLESS I GHOUL RUSH :)

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thx for clearing this up for me Mystic...I always thought ladder and radom games(playgame) were totally different...lol

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Just remember there are NOOBIES in 4v4, thats all you really need to know about Ladder Games.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I am personally not good at solo. Especially after rushing, I am too worried about microing and killing units that I forget I have 700+ gold in my bin ready to make 2-3 Grunts.