Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Come on i know most of you hate school, i just wanna know how much you hate it

come on don't be shy lol

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
LOL!!! Once I used the portal thing, I thought it said SC, then I was going to flame you for being a retard =/.

And becuase you can't pass school doesn't mean everyone else should hate it.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just hate doing the work for school and getting up at 5:30 for it. ><

I likes everything else.

darden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Spirit-Reaper
LOL!!! Once I used the portal thing, I thought it said SC, then I was going to flame you for being a retard =/.

And becuase you can't pass school doesn't mean everyone else should hate it.
do you hate everything you can't pass???
and you are calling me dumb

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I actually like school. Tis where I joined the band, joined my OOS (out of school) rockband, met pretty much all my friends, and have gone through years of drama and strife that is needed :)

IDefy

Reaction score
I dont like a few of my teachers, and im not failing the classes either. I'm just failing Spanish but that teacher is actually nice. I hate the busy work that has no relevance to anything at all. PLus my school is an "advanced" school where is it supposedly hard to get in but 25% of the people shouldn't be there. There just plain stupid. There not even people who get bad grades because they dont do homework there just stupid.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
I hate it. Thats why im going to be homeschooled. :p

OT: Spirit-Reaper, youve changed go back to being a lover not a hater. Or semi lover semi hater.

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
idefy wtf are u talking about u dont do ur homework. u and i both dont deserve to be there lol.

i hate school its pointless i dont need to take gay classes like language arts i already know english, i dont need to learn history! arg gay school

darden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats my whole point we take classed we will never use, shit liek chemistry, or physics, sure if you are in to those things take it, but why do we all have to take em

or music, we have to learn some old songs i don't care about

and in classes that are actually interesting, they will always be kids that will be BS how this sucks and bla bla

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
i don't hate school only subjects with bitchy teachers that make your day feel like shit.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
It might for other people but im ready for it..i have it all planned and crap..im not going to be all lazy.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beer $lut
It might for other people but im ready for it..i have it all planned and crap..im not going to be all lazy.
Well that and the fact that you are going to be kept away from a social life, and day to day interaction. This can be crucial because unless you are planning to be a bum, you are going to work for the majority of your life, and learning to be somewhat social can save you a lot when you are older.

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
ya recess is da shit...i miss elementary school..but now i only got two 1 and a 1/4 years left and the 33 weeks at post secondary then i'll be out in the world working as a computer network technician.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
my school, only some thigns are fun. the rest is bullshit. i mean socials she only blabs about stuff and we never do anything.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
^ yeah **** homework. i cant wait till school ****ing ends so i can stay up all night and do err... stuff