"LEGIT" glitched items thread!!!

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
ROFL, you acctually did that? The chances of these items dropping are like 100000000000000000 to 1. If you find more than one, you are EXTREMELY LUCKY. if you find more than one on the same char, thats scary :p All the items i posted are owned by different people.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
To perm, you either put an item in the trade screen for a few secs, then leave immediately, or sell and item back to an NPC and buy it back (dont do if it is socketed with stuff).

DragonHellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i feel that it is my duty to hack blizzard now and screw them over like they screwed me

ne1 know where i can get a real copy of winhack?

DragonHellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for some reason i think that al these pics are old or fake none of these items still exist cuz if they did
they would be for sale for 100s of dollars on ebay
100s if original-----a couple once duped

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I like the Skin of the vipermagi Plated belt.

Originally posted by DragonHellfire
for some reason i think that al these pics are old or fake none of these items still exist cuz if they did
they would be for sale for 100s of dollars on ebay
100s if original-----a couple once duped
I bet that the pics are older. More like 07 or 08 items. Also, don't forget that a majority of people on Ebay sell only hacked items...

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So theareticly bugged items can still drop from meph?What all you have to do is id the stuff u find from meph?I got like a whole mule full of stuff from him,nvr id'd it tho.Should I id it to see if theres any bugs?Or would it just be a waste,I mean if there was a chance then I would do it.

Davemeister2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
extremely low chance you'd have a bug item in your inventory of unid's. it's like winning the lottery. you might have a 1 in 2,000,000 chance, and then again, you might have 0.

I know my ring is legit. I've shown it to misterwhippy and ebay.god (bf mods) on useast. I haven't tried selling it on ebay yet. one-of-a-kind original, no dupes exist (we tried back in march during that massive public dupe). ilvl=29 (norm unique hellclap bow), mlvl=90 (hell meph).

should I sell it on ebay?

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
I somehow doubt that some of those previously posted items are real... Hans, were you joking about the valor amulet? Cause thats a pretty slim chance to have the same item rolled down. Note that any one these items couldve been made by an item transformer, or anyone who has a decent item editor.

Oh yeah, that BK ring is just a hacked ring, it aint glitched in any way.

ShadowOfDarkness123

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea, and dont forgetm this is for legit glitched items only, but i didnt know if u knew that was hacked, so ok...

btw that fetid sprinkler isnt real from what i can tell b/c u cant see what item it is