"LEGIT" glitched items thread!!!

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Umm, yes people know, and no, he cant. It was patched in 09. adn YES, everything in my list is in closed, INCLUDING the ring in my sig, but i dont own it in closed, only in singleplayer.

The valor ring is on useast, for those of you who care....

Davemeister2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually, my hellclap ring dropped off hell meph on useast in v1.09 on 2/16/03. I didn't start playing d2x until 1.09 around july 2002. it still happens, but with all the botting and non-jewelry drops being stashed as unid you can't see if any of your warehouse inventory contains a rolldown or two.

fortunately I was using old mephbot v0.91 and it didn't ID stuff so I always had to manually ID rings and amulets. lo and behold, there was this crazy hellclap unique ring. I freaked out because I thought they unleased v1.10 on us, but I looked up hellclap on google and found out it was just some normal unique bow and recalled hearing about rolldown items like soulflay gauntlets and cliffkiller ammy.

don't know if I'm missing out on rolldowns anymore since I switched to d2jsp and it id's all jewelry for me and all other equipment is left unid. maybe I should leave jewelry unid again.

xSoDx

Member!
Reaction score
actually... i dont think the soulflay, cliffkiller or buri ar are "rolldown'ed" items.. thought they where hacked... dunno tho...

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Not fair....I want to find a bygged item!!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
No the funniest thing here is that we are all BS'ing this and you finally figured that out.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no what i think the funny part is that asshole's keep spaming the topic and nothing valid can come out of it....
that tarn helm i posted is for real no joke

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
OK I think we should change this thread: Post If you have SCREENSHOTS of the items. That'd be WAY more believable.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Sure, even though thats basically what I said.

waaaghboss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the oldest, and most famous, is the old bonesnap armor back on east sc. I remember back when the .09 dupes first came out, that was the only bugged item availble. Meph can still drop rollbacked items, but its so incredibly rare I wouldnt bother wasting time id'ing crap hoping to get one.

mr-sumone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thanks for saying that AFTER i ided everything on my mules...