Kingdom of Evers'ilance

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Whoa, wait. Since when was Ris's grave in the Realm of Gods? Let Kuz finish his sidequest, then you can do your ting, or RP Vox etting pulled out of battle.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: Vox left it some time ago. but i can incorperate that into the RP

bot

Vox stands up as the battle wages on and stares at the ground.

Vox: im not going to fight anymore.

Final Warrior: you cant be serious! we need you!

Vox: all of my friends, family and loved ones died from combat. i will not share the same fate. im retiring my service to the king of Evers'ilance. im going home.

Final Warrior: may hap, you might change your mind brother

Vox: maybe i will i dont know but for now im leaving

Vox starts to walk away from the battle in the direction of Border Desert

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I left the forums, but i don't want to keep you people hanging, so i am gonna end Igor's life in this RP and let you go on without me.

IC:
"Finally my armies broke through the defenses. I did not know at that point exctly why that happened. Light and darkness were supposed to be evenly matched. The only reason for this i could think off was that Gods stopped giving energy to their defenders in order to prepare some kind of magical attack. In times like that, suspicion is a virtue.

Once the castle gates were opened from the other side by my minions i entered the castle. Something told me that i wouldn't be coming out, i left a fantom messenger to Final Warrior and the others. Once i entered the castle, the gates have shut behind me, squeezing two of my minions, dark dragons that were holding that door, into a mixture of blood, bone and flesh. All my minions who were already inside the castle were gone, i couldn't feel their presense, i couldn't command them. The sky above mebecame completely white.

I had no fear on my face, i walked through the space between the castle wall and the actual castle and stopped near the giant door that lead into the main building. The building did not look too big, a white tower, It was hard to see in all the light that was surrounding it.

I raised my hand and a spear of darkness flew out of it, hitting the doors. The doors started to quickly rust, finally falling to dust. I entered the tower.

I ended up in a round room with pillars. On the pedestals near the ceiling set the gods of the realm. I couldn't see them, the ceiling was too high. But i could sense them."

Goddess of Earth: Kneel, worthless worm, and we will make your end less painful!

"I didn't respond, although Goddess of Earth and other gods continued talking. I didn't hear them. There was no need, they were just trying to intimmedate me. Childish really, if i could be intemidated by them, i wouldn't come after them in the first place. They were making time. They didn't want to die, for mortal men and women passing is easier, it is something that will happen to everyone, it is natural. For immortals it is different, for them death is a hundred times as great of a tragedy as for mortals. For them death is a terrible accident that was never supposed to happen.

They couldn't stop me, i knew it, if they could they already would. It was my fate to destroy them.

I heard a voice in my head it was coming from the very edge of this plane of existanse. It was Orlangur, the third pillar, the neutral power forged of both Light and Darkness, making sure that the balance is kept on both sides. So the universe can continue spinning.

Orlangur: You know what to do now, i did not tell you at first because that would be a reason for you not to go on this quest, but now, you know that...

Igor: No need, i understand, i grew too powerful, if i continue to live the imbalance will continue, and i can not allow this to happen. In my life i am weaker then all of the gods combined, but my death will overcome them.

Orlangur: Good, after your job is done i will make sure that your spirit will not fade.

Igor: I thank you.

"I smiled, it was all clear now."

Gods: Why is that you smiling mortal? Your end shall be endless and legends will be forged of your suffering.

Igor: Eh rodina moia, para uhoditi (Eh my motherland, its time for me to go)

"My body became filled with darkness, it was coming out of my eyes, my ears, my nose , my mouth. I was killing myself and using energy of my own death to overcome my enemy. My mind faded, i left my body, memories of my past were flashing in my closing eyes, i was free."

"I gor fell to the ground, he looked peaceful, like he jsut lay down to take a nap. He was dead. The cloud of darkness that came out of him flew over his head. It formed into a ball and flew towards the gods. They tried to respond. A shield of light formed out of nothingness on the path of the ball. The ball easily broke through it.

Finally it came in the middle of the circle of Gods and exploded.

The explosion could be heard all through out the existanse, on every plane. In the worlds that were relatively close to the realm of gods, mountains were falling to dust, planets were imploding because of that sound.

After it all ended all there was left was grey substance and a body. The tower was gone, the castle walls were gone. The opposing armies were gone. Final Warrior and the other remained, the explosion did not touch those who came was helping Igor.

Gods were gone leaving no trace. Only one body lay in the middle of the spot where the castle was and it was Igor's.

He left a message before he went into the castle and now that he died his fantom appeared near Final Warrior."

Igor's fantom: If you hear this my freind, then i am gone. Take good care of your men, and your kingdom. Change is coming, great change. Who knows what kind of forces were unleashed now that the Gods of light are dead. You will have to counter them. I regret that i will not be able to help you in those battles. I ave finished my last one, i hope i was victorious. I ask you to bury my body on the land of my people. That is all. Good bye old freind.

"The fantom faded"

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: bravo Kuzimich

bot

Vox finally entered the gates of Ilya and collapsed on the ground. citezens immediently rushed to him and carried him to the inn where he slept peacefuly. as he slept he felt the presence of Igor fade away. a few hours later Vox woke up in a daze and started walking dizzily through the room he found himself in stumbling over various objects.

Vox: the Time has come...

Vox stands up and regains his stableness and looks out a window. he sees a giant pillar of smoke and ash coming from Evers'ilance and then he puts on his traveling cloak and walks outside into the cold morning.

Soon he reaches the Dancing Dragon Inn and is supprised at the fact that no one is singing or dancing. the whole inn remains quiet as Vox walks in

a woman walks up to Vox and whispers something into his ear. Vox's eyes go wide and he runs out to a nearby hill.

Vox: ...Dead? my son is dead? no no no no no this cant happen to me!!! first Violet then Ris and now my own son are all dead. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!???

Vox falls to his knees and weeps as snow starts to fall down from the heavens.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior, standing upon the field of battle, feels a rending in his mind, his heart, his soul.*

Final Warrior: Harsh times have fallen upon us since my Ascension. Where are the heroes, those dedicated to battle against evil? Where are the people, the warriors, dedicated to supporting others? Life is but war, and war is but Death...

*A voice speaks out.*

Voice: And so you understand me, dear child. You have understood your father now. You know why you were bred, why you take after me, as the Gods say.

Final Warrior: I am a Warrior, and I have fought wars. I have killed. And yet, I send those I kill away, to give them peace.

Voice: Yes. You are self-sustaining.

Final Warrior: ... Well then, Father, I hope our discussion is over.

Death: One last thing... it seems that the child of the Dark Flame Warrior has died.

Final Warrior: ... I shall see him.

*The Final Warrior starts off, walking to Vox.*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox looks up

Vox: Final Warrior? arent you supposed to be fighting?

Final Warrior: and so are you brother.

Vox shakes his head

Vox: why are you here?

Final Warrior: i heard that your son died

Vox looks down at the ground

Vox: yes...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: ... It seems Igor has left us as well, although I am barred from taking his soul. A power stroner than I forbids it.

Vox: ...

Final Warrior: I know what it is you are thinking. You think that none of these deaths, Ris, Sam, Igor, none of them would've happened if it weren't for you. But none of them would've been them if it weren't for you. Sometimes, what seems bad can actually be a blessing.

Vox: ... You don't know how it feels.

Final Warrior: Don't I?

Vox: I've lost them ones I've loved, and a friend.

Final Warrior: ... I really wouldn't call you and Igor friends, more like war allies... but you don't think I know how it feels? You have it easy. Believe me. You didn't have to reap the souls of your parents, you siblings, your loved ones.

Vox: And you have?

Final Warrior: Everything I kill, I hurt my mother. Everything I let live, I wound my father. Tyravael and Razael... they have died before. They know what it is like, as do you. I have spent more years planeswalking than you have spent walking this Earth. I have fallen in love many times. But sooner or later, she would die. And I would have to be there, in her last moments.

Vox: ...

Final Warrior: But in a way... I guess you do have it worse than I do. You have felt loss so few times that when you do feel it, it is like an arrow to the heart and a rend through your soul. I have lost so much that I have deadened my feelings.

Vox: So that's why you're so cold and unfeeling, even to Rhianna?

Final Warrior: Yes... although...

Vox: Although what?

Final Warrior: I have seen Death accompanying her for quite some time. She will die and I shall be left as the lone ruler of Evers'ilance.

Vox: What?! Why don't you go protect her?!

Final Warrior: I can only protect her so much, Vox. Death hunts her now, and although I can delay the inevitable... I cannot stop it.

Vox: But I thought you were Death.

Final Warrior: No, I am Death's apprentice. But Rhianna still has some time left ahead of her. Mayhap I can save her... But tell me, how did Sam die?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Just a quick question. What does Vox have to do with Igor's death?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: They were somewhat friends, and Vox was present during the batle. Apparently Vox believes that those who he comes into contact with die. So yeah.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox: i can only say what i heard. He was out hunting for food like he usually does then a demon of sorts came up behind him and cut him in half with a great axe.

Vox stares at the ground

Vox: i thought he could take care of himself... i was wrong

Vox stands up

Vox: lets go help Rhianna i cant bear to lose another friend

Vox reaches behind Ris's Gravestone and pulls his sword out from it. he draws the etheral blade and looks at it studdying its barely visible surface.

Vox: Im starting to remember...when i was being tortured when i was captured. that woman seemed to enjoy it prodding me with that damned thing. what happened to me in that cell can never be as high a magnatude as what is happening to me now. we must save Rhianna.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: We can only stay with her for as long as we can... I have seen things... too terrible for you to know of.

Vox: What?

Final Warrior: I do not know if it was a forced dream or a vision. I have seen Rhianna... Ascend.

Vox: What? Like you did?

Final Warrior: Yes... only that she is a Mortal, and Mortals do not Ascend. She failed... and was cast down. A broken woman.

Vox: Maybe... if we were there for her... maybe she wouldn't fail.

Final Warrior: If that is so... she must achieve the fastest Ascension ever. Come. We shall take the longer journey to her. I do not know if you can survive planeswalking. I have seen many horrible things happen to the untrained.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Wait a sec. If Vox can't planeswalk when where was no way he could have ended up in a realm of Gods, which was hidden and locked up tight, until i broke the barrier surrounding it. So anyways, how was he planeswalking if he doesn't know how to?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: He wasn't planeswalking. He just happened to get pulled into the realm. I don't know how, and I'm too lazy to find out how.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox: hmm...alright if its the fastest way. ill survive it you know i will. ive suffered much worse than a few "visions"

Final Warrior: As you wish.

Vox stands up and sheaths Shiversword.

Vox: im ready lets go

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Final Warrior swings the Griffin Blade, tearing a rift into the realm.*

Final Warrior: *Sheathes Griffin Blade* There are more efficient ways to go about this, but for now, I think I should acquaint you with the term "brute force."

*The Final Warrior and Vox step through the rift.*

Vox: *Attempts to speak, but now words come out.*

Final Warrior: It is quite difficult to speak in this area that doesn't exist. The space between realms... they don't happen, the don't exist. We have become one with them, have become able to walk amongst nothing and everything. Quite complex, actually. If you made yourself heard, every plane would hear us. That wouldn't be good.

Vox: I see. I was going to say that this... place is quite beautiful.

Final Warrior: I wouldn't know. I have seen so many forms of beauty... as they say, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

*The Final Warrior cuts another rift, this time pushing Vox through first, then following him up. The two re-appear outside of the door to Rhianna's chamber.*

Final Warrior: I pray we are not to late...

*The Final Warrior knocks once on the door, but there is no reply, no sound from within.*

Vox: Maybe she's asleep?

Final Warrior: Not likely... no. I can feel it. She is departing us, for better or for worse. I fear we are too late. Open.

*The door swings open, but out instead of in, although it seems that the hinges remain intact. The Final Warrior steps through, and as he does, he sees...*

Final Warrior: NO!

*Rhianna's body rises, arms out, as though some magical force kept her afloat. Her hair whips slowly around her head, as though she were swimming. Her eyes open momentarily, recognizing the Final Warrior. But her body disappears, and nothing is left.*

Final Warrior: Dammit!

Vox: No!...

Final Warrior: *Sighs*

Vox: We were... too late. It was my fault. If I had not delayed-

*The Final Warrior raised his hand, stopping Vox in midsentence.*

Final Warrior: It was not your fault, nor will it ever be... She chose a fate worse than Death, for at least in Death I could be with her... no, she chose... but how?

Vox: What did she choose?

Final Warrior: She chose Ascension. She has chosen to become more powerful than ever, to become more queenly than beyond any woman's dream.

Vox: What's so bad about that?

Final Warrior: Remember when I Ascended in the midst of battle? And when I came back a few mortal years later? I made the fastest Ascension ever... most took a few centuries. The bad thing is... all of them were immortals, or at least planeswalkers. Rhianna... she is but a human girl.

Vox: But she's one of the Warriors.

Final Warrior: That is true... but in Ascension, no one's favor, no God, no Demon, no Angel, no one's favor will alter their fate. And so... if she fails... We shall never recall of her. That is the price of Ascension. To forget everything, and to be forgotten. Your loved ones will never remember their times with you, your mother will never remember giving birth to you... and if you died... Death will not remember taking you.

Vox: ... But... what if she doesn't fail? What if she succeeds?

Final Warrior: Than I will be but hers again. If she succeeds... Even Death would bow to her. Come Vox... let us vacate this place... if she comes back to us... she shall seek us out.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox nods and runs his hand along his artificial arm.

Vox: i still think that its my fault... everything is my fault

Final Warrior: no it isnt. you may have lost many loved ones but look at me, ive lost countless loved ones

Vox nods

Vox: alright lets get out of here...

Vox strokes his growing beard of crimson red hair as he steps through a new rift Final Warrior made and steps in

Final comes in a second later

Vox: is it possible to speak with the dead in this realm?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Igor appears out of nothingness, near Final Warrior and Vox"

Igor: Oh it feels good to be on a mortal plane. Do not worry about her, i have some influence in the realm she was sent to, thats what you get for dying and saving the universal balance. Do not worry Vox, i will make it so no harm will come to her.

Final Warrior, Vox, great challenges await you, i am but a messenger of powers that are more powerful then death and life combined, powers of balance. My eyes are now open to everything that has happened, will happen or is happening. I however cannot tell you anything, for it will disrupt the balance, and i can not have that. Just be ready, something is about to happen that will establish yet again a new order in the universe, something that is a result of my victory over the Gods. I regret that i can not tell you more.

I am alseeing now, and close to all-powerful, but i cannot use my powers for anything but observation or i will break the balance and such powers of both light and darkness will be unleashed that their battle will destroy the universe in a blink of an eye, i would much apreciate if you could tell me what is happening in our world? I haven't talked to another being for ages, time flows differently in where i came from. How does my kingdom fare? How does Ever'ilace fare?

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Vox: ahhh Igor. good to see you old friend. well im not sure about Evers'ilance since i left the battle. Ilya was seiged and is in ruins. and your kingdom i have heard no word of it.

Vox shakes his head slowly

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Final Warrior: Evers'ilance has been well-cared for since my departure... thanks to Rhianna. I have no doubt, however, that my Brothers had some hand in things... as to your Kingdom... well, I have had no word of it for a month now. I do not know if anything bad is happening, or if it is because the messenger was incapacitated... shall we go have a look?

Igor: As long as it does not intrude upon your time.

Final Warrior: Do not worry about that. There is little to do but wait for news of Rhianna.