Keep losing

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
why do you have two topics about the generic idea? First off, do the fiend build that Aragorn7 has, I have done it and works for me. This will give you fiends, a creeping chance and other things to start you off. Next, you have to scout to see what your opponent is doing. The more you know of him, the better. Third, MICRO!!!!!!!!!! If you don't then you will be ****ed.

As well, state your question with more direction. I hate answering Generic answers.

Harris.On.Rento

Member!
Reaction score
I've won nelf many times making only fiends and about 6 meat wagons. they simply just tear dryads, hunts & talons into pieces. I almost always use shade to determine what units I'm going to make. I go either fiends/destro or fiends/abo or all them mixed =)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, to help with gold. Try to fast expo! If you are alone, you need a good creeping hero and a few basic warriors. In a team, tell 1-2 guys to help you out so you can get the gold to build the units you need. Most games I lose on my fault were because of lack of resources.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ghouls are harder to micro than fiends since they die VERY easily, but they are the better unit. Stick with fiends, keep teching, drop a slaughterhouse and once you are at tier 3, get a few destroyers to counter their melee. If you can't handle two heroes, just stick with a DK.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I normally add ghouls to my force once I learn Ghoul Frenzy. If I can get around and attack the medium armor ranged, I will let my ghouls do so.

Harris.On.Rento

Member!
Reaction score
how about banshees? ud players quite rarely use banshees I think... and if they are used, they're used for Possession. Curse is good spell. 33% miss chance. also anti-magic shell prevents hero nuke..

Aaron7772

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Here is my stratagy: First i send all my stuff to harvesting, then i start training an acolyte, ocne its done it gos to gold. I build a zig or two, then an altar and a crypt. After there done building i get death knight, and train 2 ghouls to trees. Once i get enough gold, i immediatly build graveyard, and then train 3-4 fiends. oh btw, back before i get graveyard i upgrade to hotd. Once i get enough crap to build it, i get a sacrifical pit. Usually i sacrifice an aco and send a shade to an enemies base, then i upgrade to bc. After its done upgrading i build a bone yard, and start training wyrms. This has many holes in it that i do stuff in, but forgot or somthing. Usually by the time i get wyrms, im usually lvl 4-5, and have death coil either maxed, or lvl 2, and lvl 2-3 unholy aura.

EDIT: Here is my latest reply, ignore me being an ass to orange, he was really pissing me off. http://rapidshare.de/files/9167185/LastReplay.w3g.html

What did i do wrong?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Harris.On.Rento said:
how about banshees? ud players quite rarely use banshees I think... and if they are used, they're used for Possession. Curse is good spell. 33% miss chance. also anti-magic shell prevents hero nuke..
Yeah but take into consideration that they take more damage and can easily be killed in thier possession state.

Aaron7772

Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Yeah but take into consideration that they take more damage and can easily be killed in thier possession state.
did u even look at my replay? you should then tell me what to improve on

ChrisH36

Reaction score
My RAM is ****ing up in games at the moment, so there won't be many replay watching for a while.

Also, you were better off linking the replay to the post.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Curse is pointless, especially if you fight breakers or dispellers. I use them for the AMS on my heroes and heavy armor units. The possession is useful on certian casters, morts and t3 melee like Tauren.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Practice unit control, don't straight tech, creep some, scout some.

You decided to go air when your opponets where getting bloodlusted anti-air

You target the wrong buildings.

You should have killed 8 farms instead of his alter.

Aaron7772

Reaction score
Ok i cool, ty. I get it, kill farmies so they cant revive or get more units until they build more. Brilliant

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Banshees are decent units. Most of the time, you don't want too many of them as curse is cheap. Three or four would work.

However, if you find that the enemies is using lots of damage spells, make plenty just for AMS. You might want to get five or six in this case.

Despite what everyone has said, I'd find Possession to work plenty of times, even vs. Lvl30 players. Just make sure you have many going on at once, so it's harder for them to focus fire.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Forged said:
You should have killed 8 farms instead of his alter.
If a hero was reviving, I think killing the altar is better than killing the 8 farms first.

Harris.On.Rento

Member!
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Curse is pointless, especially if you fight breakers or dispellers. I use them for the AMS on my heroes and heavy armor units. The possession is useful on certian casters, morts and t3 melee like Tauren.
If you say like that, that means all casters are useless? all spells can be dispelled. Curse is as good as any other spell. Why do players even make casters cos all spells can be dispelled? ok, heal doesn't. so priest is the best caster in the game?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Curse sucks. Banshees are only good for AMS and Possession. Curse is kinda a waste of mana and 33% chance of missing still leaves them with a fair chance of hitting you. Also with breakers around, you would be cursing your own.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
If a hero was reviving, I think killing the altar is better than killing the 8 farms first.
you can just surround the hero =/