Status
Not open for further replies.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Otmorosok
But they are, there is a little thing called logic, you should try and use it sometimes. And you using words ignorant and naive too much, i dont think you understand their meaning.

You can go on bitching about how right you are, i dont care, i will not respond, unless i feel like i need to. And that is only if you say something so rediculus and stupid that it will be above your usual level of retardeness.
Logic? No; its called ignorant assumptions. Was everyone who voted for Russia? I would think not. Stop making excuses of why people didn't vote for you.

I think its humorous you refer to a "level retardeness", considering the fact that isn't even a word, retard...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Whatever, lol, look at an american calling me a retard,lol if you were in Russian school first you gonna get killed and if you wont then you gonna fail every class during the simester, your public school system is just too retarded. About my reply thats not an ignorant assamption that is logic. Fact, most nations hate US from that i can say that all non americans will not vote for you. Most of them will say that we are both idiots, and some will agree with me cause they jsut dont like US that much, and i am opposing it. Its basically the enemy of my enemy is my freind kind of thing.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the only reason they dont like us is because were the worlds superpower... no one likes a superpower. no one likes being second. why do you try to make it sound good that your such a voilent person? all i hear from you when you have nothing left is "i could kick their ass" "bomb them all" "i punch someone in the face every day"

do you think thats a good thing?

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Otmorosok
Whatever, lol, look at an american calling me a retard,lol if you were in Russian school first you gonna get killed and if you wont then you gonna fail every class during the simester, your public school system is just too retarded. About my reply thats not an ignorant assamption that is logic. Fact, most nations hate US from that i can say that all non americans will not vote for you. Most of them will say that we are both idiots, and some will agree with me cause they jsut dont like US that much, and i am opposing it. Its basically the enemy of my enemy is my freind kind of thing.
Thing is, America is such a better place then Russia. Therefore, Russians, like yourself, move to America and attend American schools. There is no vice versa. No American in his right mind would move to such a shitty country as Russia, so that would never happen. Also, stop making up stupid scenarios, retard.

That is an assumptions, based on logic, because you did not know better. Making it an ignorant assumption based on ignorant logic.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First Russia is a great place, second many Americans live in Russia, third you are one dumb bitch you know that, you proove it yourself with your replies, your public schools make traditional learning in India look good. And you are not the only superpower, there are others, including Russia. Violence is a way to live in a real world but i dont expect you to know that. I am in Moscow get that into your head oh and then i come back on weekends i have something to add.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Guru
Thing is, America is such a better place then Russia. Therefore, Russians, like yourself, move to America and attend American schools. There is no vice versa. No American in his right mind would move to such a shitty country as Russia, so that would never happen. Also, stop making up stupid scenarios, retard.

That is an assumptions, based on logic, because you did not know better. Making it an ignorant assumption based on ignorant logic.
I loathe america i wouldnt touch it with a telephone call, let alone go there. He has been to america and russia, you know nothing of russia, you have to go there to know, its a lot different to your picture in your head. Stop saying that what he says are ignorant assumptions this is a american site, you know and we can ask everyone....

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think Guru lost his interest or he agreed with as, doesnt mean this has to die, it has to many links i may use in the future

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Guru
Nah, the missles aren't stealth, but by the time they are launched it is too late, and the SU-37 is shot down

You links are saying in some cases saying how the F-22 is better, and the other links are not legitimate. And because the SU-37 can do a fancy air trick is not going to save it when the missles of the F-22 hit.

Also, thats not an arguement. So I take it you agree the F-22 is better.
I know u not listening but if you do ever see it i want you to stop saying bullshit, non of my links said that F-22 is better. And we too can drop a decoy. So show me there it says what you say or shut your ****ing hole dumbass

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
Im jsut here to say the idea behind old russian commumism was a grand idea cept for the fact that the people that designed it forget that it would be run by humans and humans are never perfect and eventually the old saying comes to frution
Absolute power
Corrupts absolutly

And the arms race ended a long time ago between russia and ameriica i fear for the future knowing what weapons we already have and what we will learn to create before i die in this chaotic world

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thank you for replying, but this thread is kind of about F-22 and SU-37 and which one of too plains is better.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Double posting...Tripple posting....reported....

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is not double posting, it has been forever seens i posted in this thread.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Well, there are double and triple posts from you, not to mention you just brought up something else, thread bumping. I'd suggest you not argue with me about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.