Just me or do warrioirs suk

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I love my Warrior and i ALWAYS have enough rage. I'm Lv13 (NE) and all i do is charge everything, and anything i don't/cannot charge, i just use Bloodrage and then poon some :D

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
warriors are misleading, so many people make warriors all wrong and make the class look bad. the best chars ive ever seen are warriors.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
deep wounds.

-edit-

i understand it can provide some nice extra DPS for getting mobs done, but in PvPs the talents arent well spent. you waste talent points you vitally need to get the important talents.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
How is deep wounds bad? 60% of your weapon damage is good, especially over 12 seconds. And you need it for impale, and impale looks good in my opinion.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sexowoman said:
How is deep wounds bad? 60% of your weapon damage is good, especially over 12 seconds. And you need it for impale, and impale looks good in my opinion.
say you do 180 dmg

60% of that is 120

120 dmg over 12 seconds is 10 DPS

aint worth it unless all you want to do with it is kill mobs a tad quicker.

impale is good, but not 8 talent point's worth of good.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm gonna do it anyway, i need to spend talent points somewhere in Arms so i can get the later stuff, may as well be there ;)

dP

Member!
Reaction score
I heard they're really really good now. I played my tauren warrior and I really like him and I think he's really good, but he's only lvl 10..

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Warriors outnumber rogues on my server (Khull is a witness) :D

I swear they are almost overpowered in terms of 1v1 dueling.
Retaliate against a rogue, geegee
Intercept on a hunter, geegee
Use potions and first aid during holy protection against a paladin, geegee
Intercept on a warlock after fear, geegee

Call it penis envy but Paladins blow compared to warriors.

PunisherX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Does anyone have a really good or know of a really good PvP warrior build. I need something other than my 52 hunter to play

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
kk im not gonna bother readin every1 elses post but i will tell u this Warriors are only OK until 40+ then they start to kick ass espically at 60 they r hella good i mean like its hard to take em down alone

S

~Sythe~

i know ive fought with other warriors in groups, i survive a lot longer (cause i ended up getting mobbed to death) and they all died cause apparently the didnt know how to use them, thats why i think its all skill like whats been said up there ^. but this is an old post and so... yea.

Bixit

Reaction score
u know, warriors owns, Thundgot plays a tauren warrior (european blizz forum admin, or something like that)

but, u should go a 2h ms,crit build... at once u get the arcanite reaper you will own anyone (except mages of course)..

the only problem is that you need the arcanite reaper or something better, and an arcanate reaper costs around 400-500gold.... (hand of ragnaros might be better but, ehm.... go for the reaper)

and you need a tanker build to be a good enough tank for the lvl 60 instances, and if you got a tanker build, you wont be very much in pvp....

Kraze

Member!
Reaction score
PvP warrior lvl 60 Build, I have been a Tauren Warrior on Bloodhoof since release. The Axe spec can be taken out for the wepon build of your choice. You need a good Slow wepon with high end dmg (example Blackhand Doomsaw if you cant get better, Arcanite Reaper, Obsidian Edged Blade, Spinal Reaper) for your instant attacks like Overpower / Mortal Strike. The warrior lives or Dies by his Crit Rate. Try to get as much %crit as you can. If you need more help PM me.

Fury Mastery
Cruelty Rank 5
Improved Demoralizing Shout Rank 5
Piercing Howl Rank 1 (Can be removed for Imp Battle Shout 5)
Improved Battle Shout Rank 4
Enrage Rank 5
Fury Total: 20

Arms Mastery
Deflection Rank 2
Improved Rend Rank 3
Improved Charge Rank 2
Tactical Mastery Rank 5
Improved Overpower Rank 2
Deep Wounds Rank 3
Two-Handed Weapon Specialization Rank 5
Impale Rank 2
Axe Specialization Rank 5 (Can be removed for Wepon of choice)
Sweeping Strikes Rank 1
Mortal Strike Rank 1
Arms Total: 31
Total

Total Points Spent: 51
Level Required: 60