Just me or do warrioirs suk

traitors

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alriht i have a lvl 27 warrioir an when i duel i get owned by everyone except characters that use mele weapons sept rogues hey stun insanely!I am a duel wielder what can i do to make my warrioir stronger and i am thinking of making an undead rogue any tips their as well

thxs

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
traitors said:
Alriht i have a lvl 27 warrioir an when i duel i get owned by everyone except characters that use mele weapons sept rogues hey stun insanely!I am a duel wielder what can i do to make my warrioir stronger and i am thinking of making an undead rogue any tips their as well

thxs
Its you .

Stryder

Reaction score
Best tanker been a warrior, you guys arent really the "Damage Dealer".

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
want a damage dealer? rogues or hunters *cant remember* are the damage dealers of the game

Stryder

Reaction score
Best Damage Dealer is probably a Mage/Rogue.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Warriors are gimped more then basically any race. I've seen this to be quite evident.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lies... all lies...

It's called Strategy! Theirs more to Warriors then having only 3-4 number buttons to press! Thats what makes people think we're gimped...

While we ARE in need of help on some situations *cough* miss rate *cough* we're not totally gimped. Just too many people not knowing how to play the race.

Go re-roll a Paladin or Hunter, they're muuuuch easier:)

Oh and your only level 27. It gets better as you gain levels. I suggest having a Tailor sew you a Spider Belt, or invest in free-action potions.

Also try to start the battle with charge + bloodrage + hamstring + demoralize (if it's a physical damage dealer) then try to keep as close as possible. Seriously, at level 30 you get Berserker STance and Intercept, mighty handly skills in some situations:)

Nissenoll

Member!
Reaction score
Wow. Just had to throw that mistake out in the open huh?
yea saw it twice... know it was unnecessary (<-hate that word) but that's the way I am.
Hell no. I respect gnome warriors more than any other character. Who the hell else is going to expect that 3 foot humanoid to be dishing out 200+ damage?
totally agree.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
I have a 24 Tauren Dually, and I don't mind the miss rate. I just want to see the Overpower miss rate go down (I miss too many of those... :/) and rage gen go up a little. That or give the Warrior CLASS a small reserve of Rage (like just 10-15 points).

Okay, now that I actually think about it, I would like the Warrior class to miss less and hit more... but I really don't care whether or not they tweak it. I just want to have a Rag reserve, so I can use a few special attacks at the start of a fight (i.e., hamstring on a rogue, although that might be a waste...)

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Warriors need some love, but they dont suck.

In fact, I think they are somewhat imbalanced endgame.

http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=7515

12k armor... Try killing that warrior with a rogue.

http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=11087

9300 hp? Good luck killing him with a warlock.

Warriors are somewhat weak 1-60, but once you start piling up endgame gear they really start to shine, I avoid fighting warriors that I know have been 60 for a while.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
I dunno what it's like being a high, endgame warrior as I'm only 25 (nearly 26 though!)