Reaction score
Lol wth anyone else notice

his voice also changed.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
he always had hair
its called a hair cut

they have a new voice actor also but the original actor was also confirmed to return so its up to blizzard to pick

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score

Jim's always had hair, and it isn't like it's a surprise.

Voice actors haven't really been hired yet. Rob Pardo bascily said what you saw of the single player shouldn't have been shown at all because it was so early. Voice actors really havent been brought in yet, and single player is on the backburners since protoss and Terrans are being balanced and Zerg are being designed right now. I'm fairly certain Robert Clotworthy will return for the voice or Raynor, since he returned for Raynor in Ghost.

AP

Custom User Title
Reaction score

Barely looks like him

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
He just had a buzzed hair cut.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I told you it was Jimmy! I'm gonna go for my Jimmy avy again :p

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I think Jimmy looks more mature now. And who wouldn't hit Jimmy up? Kerrigan sure would have. I many, she IS the queen bitch of the universe. To have a wife like that is one in a million.

SPOILER:!!!! Jimmy so kills Kerrigan for killing Fenix. However, is not upset that she killed the UED.
Oh, and Zeratul wants her dead for forcing him to kill his Matriarch. However, I am not upset by the death of the Matriarch since Blizzard didn't give her much depth in the game except saying she was all wise and knowing.