Is This True?

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
Blizzard North is gone and without them creating a third Diablo will be Impossible??

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
But their saying that they've completly disbanded... So how can you hire people for something that doesnt exist anymore? =\

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Blizzard North technically isn't gone. They just moved to SoCal with the rest of Blizzard Entertainment.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Herod said:
But their saying that they've completly disbanded... So how can you hire people for something that doesnt exist anymore? =\
Do you have a link to your source.
Look at it this way, if Blizard North is gone who the hell is all the money for buying all these games, and online pay to play going to. Not to mention that it would be posted on the main site. RIGHT!

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
Do you have a link to your source.
Look at it this way, if Blizard North is gone who the hell is all the money for buying all these games, and online pay to play going to. Not to mention that it would be posted on the main site. RIGHT!
Ok so from what you guys are saying.. Blizzard North isnt gone just moved?

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
Who said anything about it moving! It's just gone threw some employee restructure like any and all buisinesses.
Well I've been speaking with a few of my friends and each one said the same thing sorta how Blizzard North is No more and that they disbanded etc... I myself havnt seen actull proof of this. That is why I'm asking you guys if you know anything about this.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Herod said:
Well I've been speaking with a few of my friends and each one said the same thing sorta how Blizzard North is No more and that they disbanded etc... I myself havnt seen actull proof of this. That is why I'm asking you guys if you know anything about this.
Everyones got a rumor, just check out the main site, any news will be posted.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Blizzard North wasn't disbanded. It was moved. However, most of the major members split and went their own ways.

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
False Hope said:
Blizzard North wasn't disbanded. It was moved. However, most of the major members split and went their own ways.
Do you think this Will effect the process of Diablo III ?