Is there a god damn counter for doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is there a counter for doom. I want to make sure there is one.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by doom. i would be happy to tell you, if i knew what u meant

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the pit lords spell.

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
nope, none at all i think.

check blizzards write up on the spell. it even says can't be dispelled or canceled.

a possible COUNTER would be to just get the unit to a really annoying spot so the doom guard from it would be screwed. run it into enemy towers, or into a hard creep spot so the guard is killed or ingured alot. that way it wont be of any use to the enemy.

Deny-My-Creep

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
in dota i suggest DP ( death prophet now) . but in lots of DotA games doom counter half of ther heroes other team picks ;) like undying/morph/tms/necrolyte .. pick dp and ulti before doom , u shud be fine with a HoD ( hood of defiance) but for the normal war im afraid not.. cheers

nammage

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Lol deny-my-creep the guy is talking about doom from Pitlord the SKILL, one of the gayest, once they doom your creeps its basically dead but what is i i back off and send the doomed person to the enemy, VERY ANNOYING skill

salset6

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
its annoying yes but cant be countered i think :S u got to play tactically

enix

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
hahaha, tidehunter has a skill that negates all bad effects to the hero, which includes doom, linken's sphere negates every bad effect every 1 minute

ben2005023

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
You could use Knight Davion because of his regeneration skill + regeneration items. He can tank Lucifer's skill even though it's level 3.

Gigachip

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
the good counter for doom is tidehunter the doom will only last 8 secs.^^

wcftpro

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
try get heart . heart regen 1% per sec . heart is the best way to tank doom . doom ain't as pain when u got heart . maybe linken if the doom stupid cause he will be stupid enough to cast doom negated by ur linken =D

Catscratches

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Witch doctor, his spell damage like 1000 each 3:rd sec. so if pitlord teleports he can still die.

rifles

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Tidehunter .Craken shell can negate all the negative spell...it will reduce the doom timer.Not exactly COUNTER i think,it just for survive.
Depends on duration of the game, lets say if both doom and me have item, then i would choose my favourite hero ..TECHIES. 2 orkid staff,force staff,guinsoo ,any boots (additional bloodstone,scepter or divine depend on the situation).can own the doom that with any item.

Witch doctor, his spell damage like 1000 each 3:rd sec. so if pitlord teleports he can still die.
Only if u can deal 400 -500 in cursing time..if not u cant kill..

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
NOOOOBS. This thread is from 2003 - now it's 2009l Dota didn't even exist then and he was asking about real Doom spell - melee. And you start talking about Dota heros and how you counter doom... Retards.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
NOOOOBS. This thread is from 2003 - now it's 2009l Dota didn't even exist then and he was asking about real Doom spell - melee. And you start talking about Dota heros and how you counter doom... Retards.
yea i kept seeing posts in this thread, and it was confusing the hell out of me what they were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.