Is it worth coming back to?

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
oh so you started already? i didnt realise, did not notice it in the thread :-/ .

are you ladder or non right now?

good job getting a baba right off the bat. i rmbr i was ecstatic when i restarted on ladder this time and by my second day of play (i was rusty so moved slowly to tell u the truth) i picked up a nice heavens light!

**edit** oots, silly me. i just saw the post about the lvl 9 sorc >_<.

▲Dylan▲

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Darkchivalry.com
i play on teh east.....lovin it......except for the fact that after the server went down 2 nights ago i lost everything on my new lvl 82 barb. Still dont know how its possible....but it sucks ass.....i made a new account and am still playing....fun fun

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I say we all play diablo 1 together. :). I've given up on diablo 2. Greatest fun online I've ever had, but I don't have the time to start from scratch again.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
jmcn R said:
oh so you started already? i didnt realise, did not notice it in the thread :-/ .

are you ladder or non right now?

good job getting a baba right off the bat. i rmbr i was ecstatic when i restarted on ladder this time and by my second day of play (i was rusty so moved slowly to tell u the truth) i picked up a nice heavens light!

**edit** oots, silly me. i just saw the post about the lvl 9 sorc >_<.
Ladder. :p

I'd also be willing to play Diablo I as long as you guys play legit. :hxc

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
_Johnny said:
I say we all play diablo 1 together. :). I've given up on diablo 2. Greatest fun online I've ever had, but I don't have the time to start from scratch again.
damn, original Diablo :p . i dont have the patience for it....you "run" waaaayyyy too slow. :bugeyes

Darkmatter:
if all goes well over the next week or two and i can make some serious NL progress i will resume Ladder and join up to party with some of you guys :)

SpellJammer

Reaction score
SpellJammer's D2 cd got stolen by bastard Adam, but when he gets another one he's going to start playing again! :)

BooDha

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
I'll probably play both, since most of my Rl Friends reside on West, like BooDha over here. I know him in real life. :p
:wavey :p :shocked Weeeeeeee.... you might go on West, Yay, LoL, As soon as I get my dam phone line back on I'll do the same as you 2 realms :D, Cuz most of the ppl I kno on West either A)work or B)School :-/ :bouncy, But if you decide to receive help on West you kno Ill be there With anything (Rushes, Items, I mean anything), considering you helped me out when I first started out :D

L

Laharl

As I said. It's really not worth coming back to. A shadow of it's former self...

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I hate those tricks. I'll walk right in and dodge his attacks like I usually do. It helps me get into the aiming groove that I will need for my Orb Sorceress. :)