Is it worth coming back to?

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
I've been thinking of playing Diablo II Again, and I'm not sure if it would be worth the effort of coming back and playing it. Has anything chanced since 1.11 came out? (I stopped playing after the last Ladder Reset) or is it still the same fun for 5 days boring the rest type of game?

Also, who still plays here? Let me know. :dance

I did exactly the same.

Just started a few days ago,

Im playing non-ladder ... Level 22 Smiter =)

If you want to join the non-ladder fun add me on Koolaid_Jaymz

Realm: Us:East

Ps: Add me any ways , lol , im making a ladder char with glowpole =P.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Tell glowpole to add me:

*fon
*swordtip3
*nec5
*nec11

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey dark, did you give your accnt to your cousin or something? or someone from bf? because soemone said (the person who was using your accnt) that you weren't playing anymore , well if you come back i might be able to help you out a lil bit but i can't guarantee much, shit i need help my self, the only thing i can really offer is someone (me) to play with, tahts about it. Well it would be great seeing you again!

shadowJester

Member!
Reaction score
lol i play us west non ladder.. I can help you out darkmatter with bug rushes and stuff to get you going. Or anyone that needs help i dont have alot of items at them moment just one godly smiter that i use to uber hunt.

sonicboom

Member!
Reaction score
ok im a veteran diablo player....
what is this 1.11 i stopped at 1.10 after i finished my laddr char.
so anyway im asking what did they do this time.
warrior's anybetter.
are the realms flooded with hacked items again.
let me know guys i just might play again i know my old hacking account demoonicorgin is prolly still around has been since 1.08 lmao.

PANDA

Member!
Reaction score
Should i play diablo 2 again?, I play west, f*** east, i love east ,but it hates me so we broke up then i ate a apple and said bye then it said f*** u to me then i danced in creamcheese and sang a song, then smacked a dog with a hose.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
DM shouldn't be allowed to play.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
awww i mstill abnned :(

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Level 9 Blizzard Sorceress in the making. Add me at SOLDIER-Zack on US-East.
No UsWest 4 you? I would like to play with you sometime, I just started a ladder sorce who is only lvl 19. Hit me up at *warri(o)r if you decide to play west too

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
Although i don't know what 1.10 was like realistically (i stopped playing days after it was released...got to kill clone D once atleast) i can tell you i am totally enjoying myself this time around....even with the hardships of net troubles, soloing and just accidents in game making life harder than it needs to be.

to anyone who REALLY PLAYS THE GAME (you seem to be one of them) you know offhand that starting again is not really a question. its a given :)
it seems most of us have been starting and stopping D2 for many years. myself personally....it seems that i play for 2 months at a time (maximum legnth so far) twice a year since 01. back in 00 i played about 6 months straight before other things took over.

basic point to the story...everytime you get the craving to play d2 after a few months off....you question yourself "should i? why? with who?" but it seems no matter what you give in and as Nike puts it.. you "just do it".

with that said i am playing NL US East and plan to make some progress in the next 2 weeks then get back unto ladder. maybe by then i can meet up with some of you BF'ers and pitch in wherever i am able to. :)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
im thinkin about gathering a few ppl to play classic nl with me, i got the gear to make us godly ^ ^