Is Infested Terran Good?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Toss is my worst race, so im not good at DT rushing. But the most important part is to take them all out at the same time, or at least 5-6 of them. I killed 5 comps before they got turrets, and then the last 2 were easy to kill. The power of comps is that they work together, so if u kill most of them or seperate them then they are dead.

SecretZerg11

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Infested terran are deadly in the hands of a skilled zerg player. Espeacilly if his allie is terran. (if the terran player is nice enough to make me a command center)
you just need defilers + hydralisk + inf terran and some lings for defilers to consume.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Infested Terran plus dark swarm blows with any defense, even tanks, cuz under dark swarm they dont die so easily, and u can also send more that one at a time

a1231899

Reaction score
infested terran suck for drop, unless u drop a few on minerals. cause they blow up and kill ally 2

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
u gain some u loss some! infested terrans r good in groups of 3 or so even though only 1 will hit target

-^^-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey.. i have some questions.. what does lmao mean? and.. is there any effect if a defiler consumes?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Lmao is Laughing my a** off.

Defiler's consume gives the defiler 50 mana. That's why it's good to create some lings to give infinite mana to the defiler.

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Infested Terrans are really good because you can take them and kill a whole bunch of troops with 5-10 Infested Terrans. It works also for killing buildings.

-^^-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so.. defiler's max mana is 50 right? if it consumes 5 more lings.. it's max mana is 500?

edit: i have tried and is just.. like.. 0/250 of mana.. defiler consumes 5 lings = 250/250 mana

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I didn't said it would raise its max mana. I said it would give it 50 mana.

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Lol... yea.

I like infested terrans but I usually never get them in a melee game. They are too hard lol. They are really good and strong and have splash. Yea, I hate when they all group together and kill 1 unit... lol.
Other then that its really good!

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there good just dont use then in mass they blow each other up if there close, so sent 5 to attack or drop.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dunno. Let's say you do go for infested terrans. More often than not, you've already killed your opponent by the time you do infest the CC so I don't see the point in using them.

*Almost a day later* There is a really cool trick I picked up from War2 called cloning using goblin sappers(similar to infested terrans). Just in case you're interested.