Is Infested Terran Good?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
They deal a lot of damage but are too hard to get to be of any real use in a melee games.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Agreed. But they are lots of fun vsing comps.

One time i was vsing terran & zerg on 2v2 BB. My allied sucked & died. Zerg broodlinged all my tanks. I had about 6 bces left. Opponent terran used lots of gols & tanks and i eventually lost everything but my 2 CCs, which zerg infested. He couldnt build Infests coz the game was already over.

All in all, the zerg player got a laugh out of it...

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Infested terrans blow nuts. They take to long to figure out to run into anything against the opponents i have. You tell them to attack something, they walk up to it, wait, then blow up. You would have to have like 12 of them to effectively do anything, and that would take a while. Just like scourge, they are not good against anything except carriers and battlecruisers, and a few others but it doesn't work against my opponents usually unless they are newb again cos where are you gonna find 1 carriers by itself or 1 bc by itself? You'll find 20 of em right beside eachother and kill all the scourges. Now you can work around this but I am too tired to type you would be better off making gaurdians, devourers or max hydras.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
If u send 10 scourges towards 20 carriers at least 7 would make it because of the sucky carrier AI... And scourges own just about all air units except corsairs and BCs.

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
by Renzokuken
Agreed. But they are lots of fun vsing comps.
I agree with Renzokuken, I love to invest Terran.
I only game Zerg and I invest Terran whenever I can.
To have them under my control is worth the efforts.
They become totally mindless and do whatever I say, thus give meaning to the term "JarHead Marines".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You mean infest? And I don't play computers they are useless against humans, is what I was referring too. Computers suck I can pla 7vme and I'm toss maybe zerg.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
No, it doesn't. Terrans get siege tanks and then ur dead. If u are vs'ing 7 terrans get DTs asap and get 3-4 cannons for support. U have to kill the enemy before they gets turrets and tanks.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
3-4?? LMAO!! All the comps are gonna attack at the same time and Terran rarely bring tanks to attack. Your dead quick with that strategy 3-4 cannons wont save shit and they can definatly get Zealots/Marines/Zerglings before you get DT's..

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I have done it a few times, ill try to make a replay.

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I play that game on money maps, 7vme I have a replay if you want to see it. I left for like 20 minutes once cos i was throwing up and still beat them.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I hate vsing comps ne way. Too easy nowadays. Occasionally if i can't get on the net i will.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Here is the replay, if smashbros.pro was interested in watching it. Note that toss is my worst race and i didn't take the game vs comps seriously (didn't expand etc.)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I never take the game seriously vsing comps. No need to. Just tech straight to DTs and you've grabbed yourself a victory.

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
not necessarily, if you play 2v6 and you tech straight to dts just as fast as aka47, they will attack you with firebats, marines and medics, plus they will have a comsat by then. I got dts a few seconds faster then aka47 a few times still died. on 2v6