Interesting NEWS in D3...

The-Mike

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think they could have some changes in D3 compared to D2. Mainly:

* In D2 Healing potions are to good! Take them away in D3!
Instead make things more realistic and have a stronger connection between LIFE and STAMINA. For example, if your STAMINA reaches 0 you loose LIFE + STAMINA should drain even when you´re not running. It should drain even when you just walk around and fight. This would make LIFE regeneration skills much more valuable!!! dont you think?

* I also think that some skills should be dependent of your STAMINA and draining STAMINA and not MANA, like the Barbarian Bash skill! Of course some skills require to drain both STAMINA and MANA like the Assasin skills like Fists of fire and so on. In D2 there are no skills that only should drain MANA. Then why should skill requrie STAMINA, well it take concentration and that will make the character mentaly tired, so it should drain STAMINA.

* Maybe you should have a limited number of lifes, I mean that you only can die X number of times in ACT Y...or something like that

* Set Items should be the best and most hard items to get.

* A funny thing would be if you could make it so that when you completed the game your weapons and armor would become at set. Depending on some attributes it varies how many parts that would be a part of "your" set. With some % chance it is 2 items and so on.. Making the part and full set bonuses to come from your characters charms, how many depending on for example level and which ones depends on chance... Would´nt that be nice?

* And like many other have said, give us some new characters... new NPC´s and make them more dependent for the story...

* In some way stop items that are not found in the realms, I mean that it should´nt be possible to buy an item for your character other then from the NPC´s

* Make boost impossible!!!!

What do you think of this?

But I hope the look of D3 can be like D2...

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
I think they should keep or more of Diablo 1 actually. I mean 3d and everything but, keep the creepy feeling d1 had. D2 totaly lost that part of D1. They need more of that Labrynith feeling :).

dP

Member!
Reaction score
i think it would be like a little bit of sim, you character has to eat, or it would lose health overtime, and when your character has to go shit or piss, you will lose stamina, and when your character needs sexual pleasure (wtf?) or maybe a drink, it would lose mana...