Interesting Finds

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
While searching through my computer I came across my archive of All Things Starcraft. Amamzing, I found the following!

And economic book on Starcraft. Wow, I bet all the Korean Pros have read this at least 10 times.

The hell if I can remember what this is. Comic? Don't know, its in English with Korean on it? LOL okay,

Anime strikes again! Ahhhh :p

That's right! Starcraft shoes. If you can get me a good pair, thou shalt be reward well!

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
On my laptop, I have images of StarCraft chips. I have also have a good cartoon strip about a Zergling rush. I'll post them tonight if I remember to.

StarCraft shoes are awesome! I would love to walk into school with those.

L

Laharl

Only in Korea would they be so utterly obsessed with Starcraft as to make anime based on it, or write a book on Starcraft economics.

ThingInTheCoat

Member!
Reaction score

Starcraft chips. I never fathomed they existed, but I can safely say that my existence has been bettered by the knowledge of them. If I'm not mistakened, that is Doritos and Cheetos that snapped up the rights to them?

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Starcraft chips! Holy crickets! They'll sell anything won't they. lol

ThingInTheCoat

Member!
Reaction score
Man, I would bludgeon kittens in front of orphans for a bag of those chips. Somehow, I firmly believe they would grant me God-like powers.

Also, I wonder what that random drone on the left bag signifies. Flavor?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Dude, that would be wicked. Playing SC and eating SC Chips. I wonder if they're shaped like SC units? :O
even if they did, due to the nature of the chips, i doubt it would stay that shape

PauseBreak

Reaction score
ThingInTheCoat said:
Man, I would bludgeon kittens in front of orphans for a bag of those chips. Somehow, I firmly believe they would grant me God-like powers.

Also, I wonder what that random drone on the left bag signifies. Flavor?

I'm sure they do indeed have god-like powers if eaten while playing SC.
Those chips are mine! :lucifer

ThingInTheCoat

Member!
Reaction score
We have the seemingly-divine SC chips and the deceptively-fashionable SC shoes . . . but what third item would it take to seal the holy triumvirate? My vote goes for some sort of slurpee beverage or intimate undergarment. What Starcraft-oriented item would you all propose would combine with the previous items to rule all?

PauseBreak

Reaction score
The chips, the shoes.....they aren't really closely related. Maybe if it were the socks, the shoes, the pants. Or the chips, the drink, the napkins. lol

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
I would love a StarCraft cap or T-shirt.

The Drone on the left is probably to get more people to buy their chips. You get Zerg, Terran, and Protoss designed chip backs as well as many flavors. It's like how Pokemon had Green, Blue, Red, and Yellow; so they can sell more.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I want Starcraft Gummies. Little red Gummi Hydralisks and blue Gummi Drones. That would rock so hard.

And the chips must be mine. Oh, yeah. I need godpowerz.