In a StarCraft Movie...

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Who would be the best actors/actresses to take the parts of the SC heroes and such?

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Angelina Jolie for Infested Kerrigan.. I could see that

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
chris tucker for Duran and uh... Arcturis (sp?) could be the guy who played in The League of Extrodinary Gentleman (the guy with the shotgun) and voiced the dragon Draco in Dragonheart, the guy with the deep deep voice...

i can see Jolie and Hank in those parts perfectly...

johnpark1223

Member!
Reaction score
damn angelina jolie is KILLER SEXY. any ways i think she would be fREAKiN fiiine as kerrigan

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
my thoughts exactly ;) :cool:

PauseBreak

Reaction score
There has been many threads like this, and I've answered each one.

Last time I got really indepth. But I don't feel like typing it all up again.

Anways, I would want the SC movie to be actors all from outside of the States. I'm talking about no-name actors. Why? Because I think they would offer a better performance. And no, Kerrigan wouldn't be all boobs and skinny as a stick. She's a Ghost, in the military. She's not going to be pretty. lol

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
i don't know why they would make her ugly in a movie when she's so damn hot in the game.. i'm pretty sure you don't sell blockbusters with ugly actors, lol

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:
chris tucker for Duran and uh... Arcturis (sp?) could be the guy who played in The League of Extrodinary Gentleman (the guy with the shotgun) and voiced the dragon Draco in Dragonheart, the guy with the deep deep voice...

i can see Jolie and Hank in those parts perfectly...
Sean Connery.

As for the topic, I always give it a thought, but was never able to find that much of a good answer... All I ever knew was that the governator and his accent had to be a valkyrie.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
i don't know why they would make her ugly in a movie when she's so damn hot in the game.. i'm pretty sure you don't sell blockbusters with ugly actors, lol
Well, ugly was overshooting. FAIR lady, would have been a better term.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Carmen Electra as Kerrigan
Bruce Wilis as marine
Rofl.. and that russian guy from rocky as firebat HGAHAH

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
MrBret said:
There has been many threads like this, and I've answered each one.

Last time I got really indepth. But I don't feel like typing it all up again.

Anways, I would want the SC movie to be actors all from outside of the States. I'm talking about no-name actors. Why? Because I think they would offer a better performance. And no, Kerrigan wouldn't be all boobs and skinny as a stick. She's a Ghost, in the military. She's not going to be pretty. lol
Hey Good idea! Too bad thats never gonna happen, unless SC movie is made in other countries.

Lol Kerrigan definitly has to be Jolie in red hair, and Tom Hanks as Raynor, and Sean Connery as Duke that dies -_-

and I think Duran should be... Chris tucker may fit, appearance wise, but hes more into.. "funny" characters, I would have to say Wesly Snipes,

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
and I think Duran should be... Chris tucker may fit, appearance wise, but hes more into.. "funny" characters, I would have to say Wesly Snipes,
meh i dont think that works well i mean he isnt seriouse enough

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
A random guy lit on fire could be a DA.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Bruce Willis is the only person I can see as Jim Raynor.
Angelina Jolie would work for Kerrigan... I can't really think of anyone else myself.
Wesley Snipes would be great for Duran. Everything fits, and the appearance match is perfect.
I like that site's match of Anthony Hopkins as Duke. That's good.
I don't see Connery as Mengsk though... I'm still thinking about this one. It doesn't have to be someone with a beard... beards can be improvised.
Harrison Ford as Alexei is genious... someone must have thought good and hard on that one.

However... Starcraft seems to me like a movie that would be made digitally. Perhaps only scenery would be real.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
when i thought about kerrigan i immediately pictured jolie.. and after the infestation she wears the outfit infested kerrigan has on in the 3D model before you start the BW zerg missions, on the main menu.. rawwr

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
think about the Duran character like this- besides for the firebats, he really the only black guy you see in the game, and usually in movies when there is only one black guy he is usually funny, SNipes might be good, but i still think Tucker playing that part, adding a few funny effects, would be better

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
lol if duran was "funny" i'd shoot myself :p