Important about d3 there isnt gonna be one

pluch002

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
hey everyone not to burst your bubble or anything but when WoW came out they announced that diablo3 is NOT going to come out, if you went to e3 you might remember the representation of WoW the whole point of WoW was to combine diablo2 with the warcraft series although i highly doubt d3 is gona come out i really hope it does lol diablo is a classic and they should continue the series, instead of al lthese patches make a new game! it would sell like crazy. also blizzard is a small company it will take them a LONG time to come out with something comparible to WoW if they wanan make a game better than WoW they ned to have Xtremely good programmers and it would take a long time to create and didnt the expansion alone take what, 2-3 years?? and all they did was add an extra act and monsters etc.. it would take ages for them to make d3 and plus they havent even come out w/ ghost yet their company is way to small to do WoW diablo,lod starcraft,warcraft1,2,3 and stil lbe able to do d3?? they need alot of servers to hold so many people blizzard is a very popular company to rpg gamers

another poin is that they want to focus on WoW because they are making millions of dollars at $13 a month per person that plays add that up people thats alot of money lol

lets jsut hope d3 wil lcome out eventually

~~~vinny,14~~~

darkened-angel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am not saying your wrong just pointing out that blizzard isn't working on starcraft ghost they dropped the project a while back and gave it to another company and this company isn't well know but the few games it has released have done really well so let hope they doa good job. The reason blizzard said they passed on the project is because they did not have the man power to work on and WOW and starcraft ghost. So i agree with you on that its a small company and with their current man power working on daiblo 3 and WOW would break them time wise. So i do hope they make daiblo3 but at this rate i doubt it will happen.

Reaction score
Blizzard North and Blizzard HQ do not affect each others decisions on the games they make.... Diablo was made by Blizzard North WoW is being made my Blizzard HQ isnt it?

Reaction score
McGorilla said:
Dude, shut the hell up, you completely contradicted yourself. You are a moron.
If you where talking to me then this is for you... if you where not then ignore me and im sry about it... just unclear if your talking to me or the other guy...

Read it again dumbass

Blizzard North
Blizzard HQ

Wtf is hard to understand jackass learn how to read

pluch002

Reaction score
stfu llama your so gay dude just leave your commets to yourself no1 wants to listen to you man stop insulting people and let them be

Magius

Member!
Reaction score
They should just let the fans write Diablo 3 and they can just so the raw programming... That would be so awesome... Because the Diablo series is NOT finished yet, there are still 2 lesser evils running around hell that never made an appearence in-game, just in the History books available to read in D1

Reaction score
Magius said:
They should just let the fans write Diablo 3 and they can just so the raw programming... That would be so awesome... Because the Diablo series is NOT finished yet, there are still 2 lesser evils running around hell that never made an appearence in-game, just in the History books available to read in D1
most of the fans would *** up diablo by having 1 class (there favorite) being a super godly class, and the 1 they hate being the lesser. I think that d3 will come out it might take 2-6 years(hopeful not) but it will be worth it. :ufo

pluch002

Reaction score
g.p

good point mj i didnt kno vabout bliz north and hq

Reemizzle

Reaction score
sorry to burst your bubble, but if you were paying attention to anything you would realize that they already announced the Diablo 3 project this year at blizzcon. They are working on it. WoW is obviously taking priority along with SC ghost but it will be coming out within the next couple years most likely.

Halakermaker

Member!
Reaction score
Why do you guys keep on posting stuff about D3 all it is is poeple arguing over its coming out, its not coming out when most of the time there's no hard evidence >.>

pluch002

Reaction score
yea is there OFFICIAL evidence that d3 is coming out?? if there is post a link here

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
McGorilla said:
Dude, shut the hell up, you completely contradicted yourself. You are a moron.

what in the hell is your problem? your not even right you ****ing douche. blizzard HQ and blizzard north are 2 different branches of the company, they both work on there own stuff, 1 being wow (blizzHQ) and the other being d2 (blizzNorth)

i hate douches like you...

Reaction score
DragnMatterBlade said:
what in the hell is your problem? your not even right you ****ing douche. blizzard HQ and blizzard north are 2 different branches of the company, they both work on there own stuff, 1 being wow (blizzHQ) and the other being d2 (blizzNorth)

i hate douches like you...
Thanks for the support Dragn

Reaction score
I play(and love) d2 but i herd that D3 WONT and i quote "WONT" be made there of being that the "last" battle with baal tyreil destroyed the WORLDSTONE proves u wrong lol......wait no i didnt i just made a pethetic quote lol

Reaction score
Just Random Thoughts

::ufo :ufo BAALS DEEEEAAAAADDDDDD(or he just went with aliens):ufo :ufo or he's with robots being served in heaven(heh yea i said it Heaven) taking the feelings that he gave out to the world living MILLIONS of other peoples deaths HAHAHAHA BAALS A ***** ;) and hes stuck in a invisable forcefeild and cant break threw:hbut

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
lol..it wont and i quote WONT...wtf that is so stupid. you must go away. no one ****ing knows for sure so stop saying whether IT IS COMING or it ISNT COMING...grr too many morons :D

Reaction score
Dude im no moron i happen to no a guy that works with Blizzard......NAH EAT THAT DOG ****(wow that was graphic)