Important about d3 there isnt gonna be one

Reaction score
Sooo......Plunch what is the name of ur acct cuz i play like 100 hours a week........but my mom took my disk

(note to self) get disk from mother ;-)

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
i doubt that a moron that cant even spell properly would work for Blizz. You are probably some dumb kid trying to sound all big and cool. go die

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
dude, playing 100 hrs of Diablo a week is bad thing. you ****ing moron get a life. youre wasting your time..so am I.

Reaction score
LOL dude thats how i spell on the web......ITS NATURAL

Reaction score
LOL dude thats how i spell on the web......ITS NATURAL

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
GRRRR

dumb child get a life...please go away..im starting to hate this forum..(most people hate me too now for trolling or w/e)

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
T.J. The Weird One said:
Blizzard North and Blizzard HQ do not affect each others decisions on the games they make.... Diablo was made by Blizzard North WoW is being made my Blizzard HQ isnt it?
Dude.... Blizzard North doesn't exist anymore...

dark-blade8000

Member!
Reaction score
STOP TALKING ABOUT UR DUMB GUILD WARS MAN! U ARE CRAZY. JUST CUZ YOU DON'T LIKE DIABLO DOESN'T MEAN U HAVE TO SPOIL IT FOR THE REST OF US!!!!!!! IF U DON'T WANT A DIABLO III THEN THATS YOUR PROBLEM BUT MOST OF US DO SO JUST GET OFF OUR BACK AND MIND UR OWN BUISINESS!

orchunter13

Reaction score
ok. first off, how many people here actually care about starcraft ghost? just curious. anyways, of course diablo 3 will be made. anyone who says otherwise is nuts. diablo 1 and 2 were huge sucesses, and there is still a story left. did you even pay attention to the end cinematic? so, if blizzard knows that diablo is a good line of games that sells like mad, of course they will make the 3rd. its like lord of the rings, you cant just make the first 2 movies and forget the rest. seriously they need to stick to the style of games they are good at. WoW is a very good game. but starcraft ghost???? come on. i must have missed the memo on blizz going to first person shooters.

anyways to sum it up, blizzard did anounce the production of diablo 3 at blizzcon. so if blizz said they are making it , thats good enough for me and should be for anyone else. i do believe tho that once diablo 3 comes out that will be it for the series. i really hope that blizzard doesnt let the fans make it. too many idiots out there to screw it up. i would like to see a new starcraft game based on the old style of gameplay .and for the love of god!!!! ex those damn assassins they are pathetic.

and thats all i have to say:rolleyes

pluch002

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
who wanted me name??

my account name is pluch002 and my main is 73 sorc ooe_frozenorb i am usually only on during the weekends so im not on that much... well i will be getting my computer fixed i got a bad harddrive/memory so ill be getting a 260 gig hd and 2 1gig memorys so ill be pretty sure i wont run outa memory soon lol i will probably need to get a outer hd at least 160 gig cause i got about 3k songsa and about 1200 music videos (i got an ipod) just to store my music lol i also jus got counterstrike (ITS AWESOME!!) i highly advise you to get it it rocks well ttyl all

Reaction score
McGorilla said:
dude, playing 100 hrs of Diablo a week is bad thing. you ****ing moron get a life. youre wasting your time..so am I.

OMG u F'king Retard.....I have nothing better to do but play Diablo2 all day.......some idiots(yes you) have things to do.....and dont understand the reason people play games!!!!