Imortality

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
now being invincible would be sweet, just jump in front of trucks and not get hurt :D

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by GsVi-Miles
ya but u would live for eternaty and you wouldn't be all alone when all of th human race dies out
That would be great - observing the long process of human extinction, pure pleasure! And BTW you will wait alone only about 100 bilion years and see the next evolution and the forming of society all over again, the new humans and their death... It would be quite amusing! Evrerything in nature is constantly changing and evolving... it would be an infinite process.

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
that would be SWEET exept i you would be all diffrent. you would have to change to enviroment like knowing how to breath underwater if that happens or how to withstand heat for millions of years to come until a new race evolves. though that would be VERY cool to grow (not litteraly) with a whole new race.

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
og.mud.pl
Invulnerability gives lots of new possibilities. One example is living under water, what you've just mentioned. But more interesting I imagine would be travelling in space. No ships, no special suits are needed. You'd just need a litte - let's say - solar-driven engine that would give you thrust in the vacuum. New galaxies, universes to visit.... New civilisations to observe.... Endless journey in an endless space... :)

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what if the big bang big and crunch theories are right? what if the universe itself eventually closes in on itself and starts over? would you die then? the universe that made you immortal is gone, so wouldnt you be?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
I just felt like I had to clear this up. Immortality is the ability to live forever. You'd still feel pain. Now, the myth about the Philosopher's Stone is that it grants longevity, which lets you live for a long time (so long as you don't get nailed by a train or something). Invinciblilty is the ability to not feel pain and not get hurt (i.e. have your home blown up with a hydrogen bomb and survive, totally unharmed). Now, if you had the ability to live forever, no matter what, sooner or later, you'd be living in nothing. Once the Universe collapses, there will be nothing. No matter, no time. If the theories are right, you'd have to wait till the Universe started over. But what if it doesn't? You'd be the only living thing. You'd be living in nothing. And what about the regular mortals? What will happen to them? Will they never be able to think? To feel? To see, hear, taste, and smell? What will the end of the Universe be like?

finalfantasynut

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
such a power would be horible everone you know will die and you wont you would eventually go insane but could not kill yourself

finalfantasynut

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
such a power would be horible everone you know will die and you wont you would eventually go insane but could not kill yourself