Im leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Originally posted by Hitsua
I said i'd come back in November. Mabye soonerrr... Ill check on posts between now and then. But i got held back in school so everything is so messed up in my life so i doubt ill have time for this.
good im kinda glad. You tried to pass of a RHCP song in your sig as your own and that makes you a fruit cup in my book. (cmon kami lemme cuss once!)

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
I care, it is sad to see any bf member leave! But if you must, do come back for a visit :D. So long my friend. Take care.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody's saying Im leaving,im leaving.If everybody makes like that we will be twice less.What the hell makes you do that,what is so serious?

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, i'm sorry to say this, but i don't like theese leaving threads. See, i left for a while, but you didn't see me making a thread about it, did you?

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Im leaving.

Originally posted by Dark Blade
If you leave then I will leave... forever... :(
OH GOD YES!!!!!! PLEASE DO!!!!!

Anyways.. Sucks to see you go, Hitsua. Oh well, school and real life > computers, good luck to ya.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
coming every other day does not classify as leaving as i said you'll be back tomarrow and there you were.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
No i really just wanted to see what people said about me. And i said i may look around at posts but i wont really post anything. And its not just school. I do have a life, and for each time i get good grades i get to go to a concert. So i really want to do good this year. And yes music comes in as having life.

Originally posted by Akule
good im kinda glad. You tried to pass of a RHCP song in your sig as your own and that makes you a fruit cup in my book. (cmon kami lemme cuss once!)
And to add to all this. That -Hitsua wasnt me trying to pass it as my own, im simply stating that its my sig. Its just like any of you geeks that put there name in thier own sig. And you said easily made. Yes it was. I dont spend 600$ on some litte program just so i can try to impress a bunch of kids sitting at thier computer some day hoping some day to beacome rich of somthing. Btw the Red Hot Chili Peppers happen to be my favorite band so in no way would i even think about stealing one of thier songs, if that, one of thier best songs. I have no reason to use copyrighted material. But if you must, when i come back i will use some of the lyrics that i acualy wrote. Though i may scare some of you little kids with them at that. My lyrics are dark but that isnt really the kind of person i am. I write dark poems and stuff and people at my school pay me for w/e reson they do. And in thiss. I have became very popular. But now they are gone so now i dont really want to waste my time on here but instead working on become popular again. Such another reson of why i am leave.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
**** me anyway, I was so stupid back then. Things didn't change either I'm afraid.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hitsua said:
But i got held back in school
that explains your posts:loopy

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
If he leaves, he is just gonna come back with another account like he always does.

Status
Not open for further replies.