Im leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I dont really care if any of you even bother to replie to this or even care if i leave for that matter. Time to work on school work and wait for the rush of 3000 n00bs a day is over. Depressing isnt it. Oh wait i dont think a single person has any care if i leave. Good, i wont make anybody sad. So. After today. Brb in November.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
well cya man, maybe ull descide to come back some time in the future

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I said i'd come back in November. Mabye soonerrr... Ill check on posts between now and then. But i got held back in school so everything is so messed up in my life so i doubt ill have time for this.

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
aight...ive seen you around in many posts, so i can say i will miss you....but make sure you make one and only one more post before you leave.....1111...

bag, i think you're the one making them leave.....j/k

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Hitsua
I dont really care if any of you even bother to replie to this or even care if i leave for that matter. Time to work on school work and wait for the rush of 3000 n00bs a day is over. Depressing isnt it. Oh wait i dont think a single person has any care if i leave. Good, i wont make anybody sad. So. After today. Brb in November.

If you leave then I will leave... forever... :(

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nooooooooooo not dark blade!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw i will miss you hitsua, i remember the time when we talk about if 2pac was dead or not for 2 houres...
and i remember when you made fun of my by saying, 4 out of 5 poeplke think pyro_junky is gay... ya im remembering the good times...

*remembering good times* ok im bord... well that didnt last long :)

IDefy

Reaction score
you'll be back tomarrow after school. i said i was leaving i went away for two days then came back for a day then left for 4. im just gonna cut my time i spend on here. to much to juggle around at once.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You are leaving because of school work??Dont talk like that im sure u will come very very soon.We all care about you.
Alas,bad news for those who start in the beginning of sept.Sorry to hear that. :(

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Originally posted by Hitsua
Okay. Bye!

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Well...I didn't quite know ya very well. But bye, hope ya come back sooner then planned!

-Sakuhta

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
No fair! I wanted to leave before you! Now, *curses using the most foul language* who's gonna spam the Void besides Tweak and me, huh?

:D See ya then, Hitsua, been nice knowing ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.