Oh dear , i lost my accounts apart from my new one :p .... so what! lol :p

Just wait till 1.10 comes out.
atleast someone is looking at this situation in an optimistic point of view

tradewindrider

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mine gone too :(............ right after i scammed a guy to sell me reaver gloves and 10 40/15 jewels with 3 ber runes for 08wf, but still got aonewith from tradehacking acct so if anyone still has an acct and plays and wants to th and get your stuff back im on west at *tradewindriderz or *danh0pper.

addy88

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**** off Blizzard i have 7 acc's 6 were banned...
1 bot acc
2 duped/hack acc
3 CLEAN ACC (only maphack)
WHAT THESE MOTHER****ERS WANT???????????lol they say they can detcte mh LOL how ..they have a trojan on ervery pc or what those bitches can **** me..no diablo..i buyed it...buyed wc3...**** bliizard !!!!!!!

aerials

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Normally I would agree with blizzard on bans and suck, but this one really goes over the line man... I am left with nothing, for TRYING to tradehack someone. And I really feel sorry for you maphack guys... though I don't like mh its not fair for you. Also if I were boting I would have no remorse over loosing my stuff. This shit was cruel, I'm gonna get 2 of my 1337 l-l4x0r friends to hack exodus.battle.net MUAHHAHAAHA :)

TheGreatOne

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
names are still taken, account names are still taking, your accounts are still there, bliz just changed everyones password and put like a tag saying banned on that account, if you email them saying it is some misunderstanding they look at the tag and say you were banned for this and that, you'll be able to recreate those accounts/chars in about 3 months