Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

hurleysurf4333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yep. I lost a lot. The worst char

Lvl 99 MF Sorc I have had since D2 Classic! Ist'd occy, pt shako, pt skullders, 4 ist monarch, perf travs, perf chances, goldwrap, 4 b mf charms, 4 skill charms (2 cold, 2 light), 16 7%'s. Lvl 98 merc with 200mf ith cb, pt b valor, and pt perf stealskull. OUCH!!!!!

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
HOW DO YOU LIVE?!?!?!?! Youre accounts were stolen! I had the best mother ****ing god damn zon anyone could ever have! I'm so sick of this diablo blizzard shit. The sims online is gonna be awesome but once AGAIN BLIZZARD SCREWS ME. I made a deal with this guy that I'd give him my account on e bay for the sims online BUT BLIZZARD SCREWED ME OVER.

aerials

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When you get banned, can you make a new account with the same name as the old one? If not, then I am banned :(

I will miss my rare circlet and rare life leech ring collection.
and Goodbye to The-Unforgiven (best barb in history)

Keno

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
acc. Trow4 on EUROPE :// using d2jsp only lost my 99lvbarb,83lv javazon,93coldsorc and last but not least HC_Trow4 <--- 85lvHC char .

Fu*** M* for not mulling evruthing to anyother acc .

OK did i say to myself , i am waiting on the damn 1.10 now !!
I 'am not gonne make anyother acc before 1.10 damn bch********* grrrrrrrrrr

aerials

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol Dexter :)

I used tradehack only 2-3 times, and had a couple of duped items and buriza armour. But I dont get it, yes I did do something wrong, but not with all my accounts. Do they ban every account accessed by my cd-key? And still an unanswered question: When you get banned, are your Char Names still taken?

~RoOkIe~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
google.com
i lost 4 accounts, none had pbot... i still have my pbot account....i lost 1 account with 1 99 sorc, a 92 zon with wf,160/60,ith bone visage, a 90 barb with ith max armor, and ccboq, and a 84 pally with ith armor, and ith phase filled with 40/15's.. i am so ****ing pissed.. the other 3 accounts were mules, 2 wf's unid, 1 gf, 3 valors.. shakos,1 jah rune.. this ****ing sucks..btw this is all Lod UsEast Hardcore...

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I lost a godly 99 zon with 40/15 wf, 8/8 gaze, 160/60/15 armor, 89 barb with cruel, and ber ss also godly, 99 sorc with complete tal set, and occy rings, and 4 lvl 78+ random characters. I can't believe the assholes deleted my mule account too... How assholish can you get???

cameltozis

Member!
Reaction score
Website
playboy.com
those asses took my acc.t just for nothng....i never used any hacks(except maphack) on this 1....... i had special pindle acc.t... but this 1 where i was playing with no hacks at all...was my god damn godliest acc.t

Turkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I lost my only 2 accounts. I only play classic but I had the most stupidly expensive legit items that took my ages to get:( I used 1 account for bottem but on the other account I only used maphack! no dupes at all!

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
i lost an account on USEast and USWest, this is mad gay! lost the best fücking char's ive and most of my friends have ever had! prolly better then ne of you out there also, my lvl 75 pally did 20k damage on useast! Useing ZEAL!

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh dear , i lost my accounts apart from my new one :p .... so what! lol :p

Just wait till 1.10 comes out.