If it wasn't Nova, Who would you want?

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
But nova has bigger breast. No jk, I don't know. I had this discussion a while back, and found out that nova is like Sarah kerrigan, but not.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Kerrigan, but the only problem is that she's infested. That wouldn't work well.:p

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Originally posted by Moof-Ader
Well I would rather have a boy than a girl because I am a boy, but it doens't really matter to me.
#1, You're not a boy, you're a male teenager.

#2, Was that a sexist comment?

#3, What can be consider a boy or a girl in SC?

CrazyAssThing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You can consider a guy in SC a marine and all the things that don't have breasts... you know those things with the little circles in the middle of them that stick out? those are called.... ok you get the point lol or did you mean something else?? lollll

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I would like a girl more... There aren't enough in StarCraft. It's a sexist video game.:p

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
the only thing i would like better than nova, is a regular terran ghost! man! they sound so awesome!

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Originally posted by CrazyAssThing
You can consider a guy in SC a marine and all the things that don't have breasts... you know those things with the little circles in the middle of them that stick out? those are called.... ok you get the point lol or did you mean something else?? lollll

That's only for terran, how about zerg and protoss?

Jon_K

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Master Virus
That's only for terran, how about zerg and protoss?

Thats an odd subject. There is a female toss executor in ghost. But the starcraft instruction book and the Blizzard Novels claim protoss is a sexless race. No male or female. Asexual if you will.

Odd how they broke the storyline ;p