Ideas for a Starcraft: Ghost level!

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
The point to this thread:
Do you have a level that you dreamed that you would like to do in Starcraft: Ghost?(Kill a carrier, play a bound) Now here's your chance to share it to the world. Share us a level you think should be in Starcraft: Ghost.

My Idea: ( Rated "M" for mature)[I know Blizzard wants a "T" rating]

Jim Raynor has backstabbed you and took off your clothes while you were sleeping. All he left was your canister sniper. Now you must go through a chamber fighting enemies naked! Throughout the level, you find some of your stuff.(Probably because Jim accidentally dropped it) You go to the end of the chamber and find Jim Raynor. Now you must fight him to get back your goggles so you can detect stuff. I'm guessing this could be level 9 out of the 30 levels.:lucifer
This has probably nothing to do with the story of SC. But hey it's an idea.

Share us yours. I'd like to read it!

-Master Virus

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I would want to destroy a bunch of zerg bases with nukes. that would be awesome to see all of this blood go flying and buildings dis-integrate.

- The_Matrix_Reloaded

:halo:shoot

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
It'll be nice but then You would have a time limit. If the time limit reaches 0 and you are still in the building, you'll die because of the nukes.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
You may only be able to hear the nukes killing the zergs. Unless a Little window box appears, showing the nukes location, if you have a nuke set to come.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Another one would be in the end get infested and go cloaked and kill marines with your blades like Kerrigan. YEAH!!!

- The_Matrix_Reloaded

:halo:shoot

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
How about, a machine has duplicated a copy of Nova. Now Nova must Search and Destroy the replica of her evil self.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Kinda dumb but.....

nova is infiltrating a protoss base. Suddenly a dark temlar uncloaks. "What are you doing here!" he says. Its Zeratual!.
You now must injure him long enough to get away. He would probably would be a boss.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Tight! but it would be pretty easy to injure him. Just attack him and then retreat so he doesn't reach you and attack you. Unless he has minions with him.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'd just like to watch an intense battle between the three races from afar. And help out by locating key places to be Sieged or Nuked. It'd be awesome.

Or, actually be in THAT battle, and just run along owning everything as you pass. Way cool.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Your ghost would have to be like 255/255 upgraded! I'd like to have a level where you can train yourself. Should be in the beginning. I can train my sniper skillz, my runaway skills. etc.

Legato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think i'd like it if you could pilot one of those little ships that come out of the carriers, the interceptors. and you have to blow up other interceptors and go back into the carrier and blow up the reactor core and watch it all go down

Legato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh and i forgot to mention that you would have to infiltrate the carrier first(cause it is about being a ghost so... it has to make sense)

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
But there would have to be another mission that you have to:
infiltrate the carrier to go into an interceptor.
Before you can do this mission.

Legato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, and in the mission where you infiltrate it you have to hide using obstacles and stuff, cause your cloaking device malfunctions

Legato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
or maybe he thought your cloaking device was in your clothes but its really installed in your gun. and he was only looking to steal your cloaking device

Ps. I think Master Virus is soo radical!

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
how can raynor take your clothes when that suit is SKIN TIGHT. i cant think of a level but i would like to hear a marine stim himself up close,