I quit...sorta..

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I quit ladder to go to non ladder..bought 2 full chars on non ladder..and was still unhappy..so i did a giveaway on the jsp forums..gave away all gear and fg i had..but alas..i dont wanna end d2 yet.

So, I decided I wanted to do a legit hardcore character, but realize that gally is on at odd hours and nobody else wants to do HC with me. So I'm not sure what to do..I hate the current prices of things on both sides of the spectrum..non ladder is way too cheap and ladder is way too expensive..cant make a living on either side. I dunno..I like d2..the game..but getting items becomes work sometimes...anyone willing to help me make it fun let me know.
Get some ****ing exercise instead of going "lol more d2!". The game's been out for 10 ****ing years, go outside, jog for 20 minutes a day, do 15 situps 5 times a day and 5 pushups 10 times a day and I guarentee you within a month the jog'll be up to an hour-2hrs, the situps end up being 20 sets of 50 and the pushups end up being 10 sets of 50 a day and you'll be back down to some kinda reasonable weight.

Seriously, if you think that's "too much", burn out half before you go to sleep, half when you wake up, then the other **** before dinner. It'll take like 2-10 minutes per session if you break it up like this. ****, do it everytime you get up from your computerchair (which is probably a ****ing couch or something so you're supercomfy at all times) to grab more snacks do a set. Do it now before it tgets to a point where you just physically can't and then you're just loltubolard for the rest of your life.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Get some ****ing exercise instead of going "lol more d2!". The game's been out for 10 ****ing years, go outside, jog for 20 minutes a day, do 15 situps 5 times a day and 5 pushups 10 times a day and I guarentee you within a month the jog'll be up to an hour-2hrs, the situps end up being 20 sets of 50 and the pushups end up being 10 sets of 50 a day and you'll be back down to some kinda reasonable weight.

Seriously, if you think that's "too much", burn out half before you go to sleep, half when you wake up, then the other **** before dinner. It'll take like 2-10 minutes per session if you break it up like this. ****, do it everytime you get up from your computerchair (which is probably a ****ing couch or something so you're supercomfy at all times) to grab more snacks do a set. Do it now before it tgets to a point where you just physically can't and then you're just loltubolard for the rest of your life.
this man knows what hes talking about. Listen to him.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
east. Wtf is up with people requesting me to duel on hc. its one thing they ask but when they still ask after stating i only use holy bolt.....

Them:duel?
Me:holy bolt dude
Them:duel COMON
Me; I CAN ONLY HEAL
them: FAGGOT DUAL MEEEEEEEEEe
lol, that's hilarious

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score

And I thought you didn't care. :p

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
That's the overstatement of the centurary.

SIF Master

Reaction score
Website
www.xat.com
i cant be asked to play diablo 2 coz i have completed it 9 times coz i had nothin to do

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Jason it's time to buckle down in both real life and virtual life. You don't seriously want to be a quitter all your life do you? I remember when you were going to be a zoologist or something, you quit that. You quit trying to lose weight. You are quitting D2 or something. Stop being a quitter and man up.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i cant be asked to play diablo 2 coz i have completed it 9 times coz i had nothin to do
u should know there is no "Completing" for diablo. just because you killed bail doesnt mean youve completed it.

youve beaten the singleplayer storyline, you have not completed the game.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Jason it's time to buckle down in both real life and virtual life. You don't seriously want to be a quitter all your life do you? I remember when you were going to be a zoologist or something, you quit that. You quit trying to lose weight. You are quitting D2 or something. Stop being a quitter and man up.
Lol...I faintly remember the zoologist thing too. :D

Reaction score
allot of my friends have quit d2! why you ask? jsp is why,,,ppl think prices should be set like jsp.