I quit...sorta..

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I quit ladder to go to non ladder..bought 2 full chars on non ladder..and was still unhappy..so i did a giveaway on the jsp forums..gave away all gear and fg i had..but alas..i dont wanna end d2 yet.

So, I decided I wanted to do a legit hardcore character, but realize that gally is on at odd hours and nobody else wants to do HC with me. So I'm not sure what to do..I hate the current prices of things on both sides of the spectrum..non ladder is way too cheap and ladder is way too expensive..cant make a living on either side. I dunno..I like d2..the game..but getting items becomes work sometimes...anyone willing to help me make it fun let me know.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Play with people and stop mfing. I only play my barb when either DM or Wing are online. I have a couple of alts i play alone when i'm bored. When i get on and no one else is online i usually just log straight off.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i cant be ****ed playing anymore i just wanna play dota.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Dont quit, plz! I will play i promise! I need some friends in hc! I cant even mule right now!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Fine you naggers, i'll make a hc toon. It'll probably be a pally or something equally easy.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
you bought d2 characters?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
willing to play party medic :D

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
reupload those pictures we all wanna see jason.
then ill play hc with u

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Got my assassin to like 15 just doing trist runs (Oh how i love them). Traps is kinda annoying with all the mana i gotta spend but i'm not putting points into energy =/

EDIT: Got to 16, just begun act 2.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
My necro died trying to kill meph haha. Oh well..new char it is.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Speaking of necro's dying during Meph, I was rushing Wing through Hell on my barb and we got up to Meph. You know all those council members and blood lords that hang around near Meph? Well they gave Wing a run for his money. Since i do **** for damage with one of my weapons, they take a while to die, and because one of my weapons has knockback (Most useless and annoying enchantment on a weapon, ever. Period), it takes even longer. So Wing and his army of revives/skellies are taking on the council members with me, and i single one out and he gets knocked back out of the fray and Wing is left to his own devices.

To cut it short, he got ****ing owned. About five times.

I put a tp basically in the middle of the council members when he died the first time and he kept using it. Hearing a necro die that often and that quickly made me laugh pretty hard, hahahaha.

I love you Wang, <3.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
its fun runing to body :(

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Play with people and stop mfing. I only play my barb when either DM or Wing are online. I have a couple of alts i play alone when i'm bored. When i get on and no one else is online i usually just log straight off.
too bad ur on us east...?west?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
east. Wtf is up with people requesting me to duel on hc. its one thing they ask but when they still ask after stating i only use holy bolt.....

Them:duel?
Me:holy bolt dude
Them:duel COMON
Me; I CAN ONLY HEAL
them: FAGGOT DUAL MEEEEEEEEEe