I PRICE-CHECK ITEMS USEAST SCNL--old posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
1 1/2 soj probly cham is not a popular rune in runewords and since everyone seems to wear at least 1 raven frost its value is seemingly lower than a zod or vex lets say...
my advise if you HAVE it is trade hr for hr then trade for 2 sojs...

Pat420

Member!
Reaction score
4-5 sojs for a p maras? u gota be kiding me!

i traded it for a 29/215% fort and then traded the fort for 3 hrs+2sojs+29 maras

:D

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
well sorry buddy but im not kidding
everyone should no the more times you trade to get what you want t he better off you are as you found out.... with the new runewords there also is come misconception as to the actual price yet since the market will have to stabilize due to these newer items from ladder only

spikeman488

Member!
Reaction score
i have another list not that long though.

pbk
grief berserker
eth exile(in elite pally shield)
coa
ber rune
5o cs
3o eth wire fleece(666 def)
4o flail

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
5% bk ring (im guessing is what you mean?)- can be worth 2 sojs
ber rune-2 sojs
4 os flail- 1/2 soj
3 os fleece- ? what would you use this for?
5 os cs? collosus sword im guessing?-nothing unless you can point out a real practical use for it

for the other items, grief, exile, coa you have to provide information such as COMPLETE stat listings...

thank you and please avoid using uncommon abreviations

spikeman488

Member!
Reaction score
grief, exile, and coa(crown of ages) perfect.
the cs is a crystal sword
and which is uncommon abreviations.

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
i need some stats on grief and exile...

5 os crystal sword is useful however i don't think its worth much... if anything 1/2 soj...

there is no PERFECT exile... it all depends on whether you want % ed or +all resists however the general price range for a eth vortex exile is around 12-15 sojs....

regarding grief i haven't played since ladder switched so i am not much help on the price of grief....

the price of a coa someone posted was 20 high runes i believe i coudl be wrong thats ABSOLUTE PERFECT THO =\ highly rare

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
JustPwnedYou said:
the price of a coa someone posted was 20 high runes i believe i coudl be wrong thats ABSOLUTE PERFECT THO =\ highly rare
Crown Of Ages ( 2/20-30/10% ) = 1-2x High Runes
Crown Of Ages ( 2/20-30/11% ) = 1-2x High Runes
Crown Of Ages ( 2/20-30/12% ) = 2-3x High Runes
Crown Of Ages ( 2/20-30/13% ) = 2-3x High Runes
Crown Of Ages ( 2/20-30/14% ) = 4-5x++ High Runes
Crown Of Ages ( 2/20-30/15% 360-375 Defense ) = 6-7x+ High Runes
Crown Of Ages ( 2/20-30/15% 375-390 Defense ) = 8x+ High Runes
Crown Of Ages ( 2/20-30/15% 390-399 Defense ) = 10x+ High Runes
Perfect Crown Of Ages ( 2/30/15% 360-390 Defense ) = 15x++ High Runes
Perfect Crown Of Ages ( 2/30/15% 390-398 Defense ) = 20x++ High Runes
PERFECT Crown Of Ages ( 2/30/15% 399 Defense ) = 25x++ High Runes <yet to see this

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
ahhh thanks a ton wing zero i knew you had that info but when Sword Tip split the thread the info was lost... highly appreciated :) there ya go spike

jehe

Member!
Reaction score
+2 to warcries Crystal sword
4 socket mancatcher (fort?)
64-131 hydra edge 93% ed/5%mana/9%life leech/12 str/2 sockets

Also justpwnedyou, what mods do you look for when keeping rares?

Also, whats a good way to tell if a unique is good or not, without haveing to price check everytime? :\

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
ok those 3 items are worth nothing in value...
when keeping rares you first want to look at the damage or defence of the weapon... as a general rule of thumb... if its a weapon only pick it up if its elite... the same could be generaly said for armors and such... on weapons look for %ed above 225% with additional modes such as life leech, mana leech, +str,+dex, and sokets...

in armor and boots you want to look at if there is +str,+dex, +resists (like 15%+ for at least 3 elements) on boots defence is NOT what you are looking for.... look for things such as faster run walk, faster hit recovery, and the stats and resists i explained above...

generally you do NOT wear rare armors.... as far as good uniques its really just figuring what suits your character best.... price checks or just asking are the best way of finding out

jehe

Member!
Reaction score
JustPwnedYou said:
ok those 3 items are worth nothing in value...
when keeping rares you first want to look at the damage or defence of the weapon... as a general rule of thumb... if its a weapon only pick it up if its elite... the same could be generaly said for armors and such... on weapons look for %ed above 225% with additional modes such as life leech, mana leech, +str,+dex, and sokets...

in armor and boots you want to look at if there is +str,+dex, +resists (like 15%+ for at least 3 elements) on boots defence is NOT what you are looking for.... look for things such as faster run walk, faster hit recovery, and the stats and resists i explained above...

generally you do NOT wear rare armors.... as far as good uniques its really just figuring what suits your character best.... price checks or just asking are the best way of finding out
what about a 25 str,2 pally skill lvl 30% cold resist tiara?

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
If it doesn't any more reist, strength or dex...it's charsi.

jehe

Member!
Reaction score
So atleast 3 resists on helms, no matter what?

Also, what about belts? what should i look for on them?

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
if you only have 2 resistances on a item make sure they are 20% +

as far as belts you want to look for belts with 24% faster hit recovery, +at least 15 strength, resistances (10 or so)... usually a person would use a unique or crafted belt such as arachnids or verdungos however there are some godly crafted belts with +24% fhr and 9-10% fcr and strength mods which are very elite :)

jehe

Member!
Reaction score
What about charms? life, str, dex, resist, skills?
Rings?
Ammys?
gloves?
What about just regular item's for runewords?
Jewels besides facets?

Edit: not for my use, to trade :)

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Pat420 said:
4-5 sojs for a p maras? u gota be kiding me!

i traded it for a 29/215% fort and then traded the fort for 3 hrs+2sojs+29 maras

:D
Kid u just ripped someone off BADLY 29 mara's = 3hrs rght there and 3 hrs = 6 sojs so in all u got about 10 sojs for p mara's I :heart u

Status
Not open for further replies.