I need a story line(PLEASE REPLY!!!)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:dance Hello :dance

I am a writter from Houston. I am going to be currently writting a Starcraft Novel. But the only thing all my stories end somewhere and arnt good, I need a good story, as of when, where, who, and why. after that i can write one. I just need a story line, PLEASE REPLY!

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, only 8 posts and I already hate you. Good job.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Ashigaru please try to contribute to thread.

I dont think I can come up with a great storyline but I am sure there are a couple of people in these forums that can

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
War of ORcs and Huma... I mean A marine left alone near an infested area with zerg and he is tryingto survive with low amo?

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
A story of love, betrayal, and fate. A tale of a twisted love between a zerg hydralisk and a mighty protoss zealot. A love that was not meant to be...

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
well it kind of depends on what perspective you want it from, do you want the main character to be a Protoss, zerg, or terran?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Lol, nice idea but too cliche.

Just follow the life of a certain unit, like a Zealot (I have NO idea whether that has been done before).

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well how does your story want to be?

do you want an energtic marine who goes into char and see his friends being killed and trying to educate people about the facts of war?

do you want to have something to do with raynor finally save/ or killing kerrigan?

write a list of things that you want and work you way from there

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I know, use a mysterious character, who is enigmatic, doesn't talk much, but kicks ass in battle and is of low rank.

(It has been done, yes, but not SC-wise).

Ota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ar.geocities.com
B)ushid(o said:
A story of love, betrayal, and fate. A tale of a twisted love between a zerg hydralisk and a mighty protoss zealot. A love that was not meant to be...
ROTFLMAO!
Hey, how cool is it
Romeo and Juliet: Brood War

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
B)ushid(o said:
ohhh yehhhs thats nice pwnzer story, but hydralisks are under karrigan's control they don't have their own will, plus i've heard many times zealots saying " doom to all who threatened the homeworld" which means zealots doesn't like zergs who attacked Aiur. This simple facts make the story of love, betrayal, and fate that you say kinda nonsense... and... and... YEAS SRRRY BUT IM WRETCHED

well its just a novel, right this is the best storyline ever heard

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
mastercampaign said:
:dance Hello :dance

I am a writter from Houston. I am going to be currently writting a Starcraft Novel. But the only thing all my stories end somewhere and arnt good, I need a good story, as of when, where, who, and why. after that i can write one. I just need a story line, PLEASE REPLY!
There are too many grammer mistakes in that for you to be a writer, sorry. BTW; Follow a zelot until he becomes a dragoon druing some war or something if you really want a good story

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
A terran command center was infested by a evil zerg queen and a family of infested terrans was produced, sadly all of them were killed because they have been sent on a suicide mission by the evil comanding overlord Frank ^^ who was Kerrigan's right hand. One of the infested terrans survived since the zerg central intelligence managment system (ZCIMS) ran out of supplies and the whole self destruction squad wasnt complete and was send as a desperate attempt to defend the Zergling Broodatory (tm), the ZCIMS was in total chaos and the infested terran managed to escape from the ZCIMS "area of influence" and was freed.
Today our infested terran called Mike is strugling to find a cure for his infestion and to become as sexy as Mr. Raynor. to ultimately marry the protoss princess. Mike didnt find a cure but the Protoss princess Zea still fell in love for who Mike was and they united all 3 races in a reign of piece.
BUT they didnt live happily ever after! Mike's infestion got the best of him and he thoughtlessly killed the protoss princess Zea. A brutal act it was, and the Protoss attacked the Terrans as an act of revenge. The terrans although, accused the zerg saying it was their fault because Mike was infested and wasnt by his right mind. The long forgotten age of chaos with endless battles between the zerg, terran and protoss had started again. The StarCraft alliances were broken.
On a sunny summer day a zerg sniper by the name of Angelina shot Mike trough the neck, where the heart of the zerg infestion was located, and Mike turned into a pile of rotten flesh and bones. The zerg infester squeeled and was put out of its misery by anotehr of Angelina's precision shots.
She had a Killing spree and killed all the remaining leaders of the Mike&Zea Legacy and renamed it to the Angelina Legacy of Terror. She now has billions of slaves and is the single ruler of Space. Her reign was horrible, slavery everywhere, and no freedom at all! Angelina was trying to create a fighter-jet using all three technologies and once it was complete the leading scientists jacked it and escaped into outer space, where they were to found a colony and return once they were strong enough to defeat Angelina...
A lot of time passed and the scientists became stronger and stronger...
Shall they defeat Angelina? or will they be perforated by her "Long range pneumatic gauss cannon" ?

Edit: story consistency

DarkGhost368

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xboxarena.cjb.net
How bout a Awsome ghost. Like the best ghost ever made that has an extreamly sinful bad side meets kerrigan and her band of peopleZ. And He doesnt really ally them but he doesnt make them an enemy. (hes kinda a freelancer) however because he likes kerrigan he helps her whenever he can but making sure that they do not know he is there.
You can make up the rest. I was going to make a story around this guide lines with alOt o sex. but im tired of writing

ps: kerrigan Uninfested
when kerrigan got infested I stoped playing single player.
What a sad moment.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I can write just fine thank you, i know there are alot of grammer mistakes in that, idc, when i can write i can write, i just write things like these fast. so yea dont say i cant write when i have been all my life thank you.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
So, did we help you out or not?

Besides, shouldn't writers KNOW what they are going to write about before writing? You can't have others pitch in, it's a solo mission.

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
20 minutes of writing and i didnt even get a thank you, burn bitch, you and ur houston!

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Grieving Mendacity said:
There are too many grammer mistakes in that for you to be a writer, sorry. BTW; Follow a zelot until he becomes a dragoon druing some war or something if you really want a good story
Took the words outta my mouth.