I need a good zerg stratigy

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Any action that involves prolonging the life of your units. Popping(usually wtih temps, reavers or tanks), flanking, harassment(with mutas, i.e. moving around from place to place). I think hit-and-run is another example.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, get an army of about 30 hydras 1 defiler 5-8 ultras and 3-5 lurkers-thats all u need. use the defiler and plague the base and send in the ultras to destroy the buildings to alert the enemy. they will target the ultra who is rapeing the base and taking the damage for the hydras. rush in the hydras after the ultras destroy the polagued buildings. use consime on almost dead hydras to start plagueing/swarming. use ur queens to take out any tanks/goons or to take out the miners and create broodlings incase the atatck fails. bring in the lurks around where there are a lot of close packed buildings and keep creating/sending in hydras. there base will fall quickly.

34X

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here is a good zerg defence stratgy, Make a lot of lings or hydras, then burrow them one line then a space and one line in front or your entrance, then when the enemy steps across the first line popups the second line, then will the enemy is busy with those units, popups the first line, and the enemy should be finished.

cry0KiD

Member!
Reaction score
n its nt a tactic :/// its somethin u do!! neways just start off w/ 9hatchpool gogo lingharass after taht gogo ling/lurk muta/ling or w/e u want depends on waht race u play agenst!!!

34X

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CuteGuyNo.1
34x that only works for single player....
Yeah and i am a 2 headed xel'naga, it works, you just have to make sure you get it right, but, there is the human mind that has to be accounted for. but the comp would just rush in at the invitation at your base, most likly a 4v4 game would be good.