Reaction score
Wrong place Chris
~Moved From Hacking Section

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well I am working on my Stratgedy, but I'll tell you it. I doubt it's very good.
-Send Drones to mine.
-Make Drones until you have 9.
-Make Overlord.
-Make Spawning Pool when you have 200 minerals.
-Make 2 Sunkens
-Make more Drones until you have 15.
-Make 4 Zerglings.
-Make Evolution Chamber.
-Make Overlords.
-Make more Drones and build as many Hatcheries as you think you'll need.
-Upgrade to Lair.
-While doing all of this, make sure you have built more Zerglings if you need them.
-Make a Spire.
-Start making Mutalisks.
-Keep making them until you have a good amount of them.
-Attack and find his base.

I don't know if this Stratgedy is any good but please tell me if I made major mistakes or something like that. I've been working on this stratgedy for a while now. I don't think it's very good.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
he is a money mapper if i can gusse, any way thats ok but dont just go muta

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Muta/ling is a good start against ALL races.

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ok, so I should put Zerglings in there with Mutalisks? That would be good. I hope it will work. What do you think of my Stratgedy?

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yup, it should work if you're doing it well. It is meant for harassment purposes while you tech and expo(provided you're playing non-money maps) the map.

aphextwin

Reaction score
muta, ling is only good against z and p....... if u vs. t, u get lurkers...

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by newbie4lyfe
muta, ling is only good against z and p....... if u vs. t, u get lurkers...
What are you talking about? muta/ling works just fine against terran. You don't go for lurkers until later in the game. muta/ling is the preferred opening by the vast majority of competive BW zvt
players. Maybe you just don't know how it works. Under the same principles as it does against toss, harassment . Then, you go lurkers/hydras.

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As phoenix said before..muta/ling is good against ALL races...however, it is the least effective against terran...

try a standard muta rush..and then get more hatcheries while ur harrassing the crap outta ur opponents..and keep pumping out a force of muta/ling...you MIGHT want to get some sunkens for early defense if you think your opponent will rush you...but otherwise...this strat works fine..

If after a lotta rushes and you can't seem to kill them...try going hydras or guardians in late game...

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
What if your enemy made cannons all around? Then what? They would be hard to beat because that's what happened to me.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, when I said muta/ling is good against all races, I didn't mean follow it blindly into cannon/bunkers, etc or when your opponent rushes you. It still a good start, not be-all ,end-all strat. It is meant to keep toss and terran in their bases while zerg techs to hydra/lurks for containment. Then if all goes well, zerg can end it with ultra-ling plus dark swarm. Yes, it's pretty situational.

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Personally I think mutas are less effective against Terran unless you can micro well and have more than like 3 mutas...

And lurkers are really useful against terran, especially when supported by dark swarm...

I need a good replay on lings/muta opening that works well, can anyone post it please? thx